Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Where to read...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6db392de0cb
    deactivated-5d6db392de0cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

...the Rogue series? The one from 2004-2005? Is there a trade paperback or collected edition or something?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Rogue: Going Rogue TPB, I think thats her 2004 to 2005 series... should be out there in some form. I tried ordering it from library because even though i am a huge Rogue fan, I had heard bad things about this series... so I wanted to "try before I buy" but I ended up getting single issues, and well, it was kind of disappointing. It should be collected though...  oh and I see lt listed on a few sites like Amazon etc

Good luck. Ask more questions to about it if you wish, if above wasn't helpful. 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

I've seen this as a complete series lots of times going cheap on eBay :)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " I've seen this as a complete series lots of times going cheap on eBay :) "

Makes sense. This was quite a lackluster story for Rogue. No wonder she can't get anymore ongoing series. (and no wonder it sells for so cheap)

I hope when Carey leaves the mainstream X-Books he gets to write a Rogue, Storm, Emma, Kitty, Domino, Boom Boom, Dani, and Karima Shapandar ongoing or mini... doesn't sound too specific does it... *grin*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.