Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

What's your favourite Rogue storyline?

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Paracelsus

Mine is #X-Men 209 in which Rogue saves two window cleaners from falling to their death but when she goes into a department store to freshen up( I think it's Bloomingdales' but I'm not sure), she is ordered to leave( despite her previous act of heroism) simply for being a "mutie"(derogative word for "mutant". Rogue might have reflected that despite being white she was being treated as African Americans were during the "Jim Crow" era of segregation in the South- especially ironic for a"Southern country gal"- she is a native of Caledecott County, Missisippi)!

So what's yours?

Terry

Roguefan78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow - Her forum is not really active. My favorite Rogue story is 271 - 273 in X-Men Legacy.

InfoMassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Roguefan78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roguefan78: What happened in THAT story?

She was transported to an alternate world where there was a big battle between these Cat people (rebels) and an insect army. It was a good story and nice to see Rogue shown to be so capable outside of a team setting.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine is the issue of Uncanny where she throws a Susan B. Anthony dollar into a S.H.I.E.L.D. Hellicarrier to rescue her old boyfriend being held captive there. He doesn't even know who she is, because he was Carol Danvers' old boyfriend and Rogue is confused and thinks she's Carol. It's the issue right before Storm gets shot by Forge and loses her powers while she's trying to help Rogue get her mind together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.