Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Uncanny Avengers 14 spoiler!!!

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay if you read Uncanny Avengers 14 you saw Rogue have Wolverine's power, so she can heal. But Reaper looked like he killed her pretty good, but did it happen before or after Scarlet Witch saying "Rise" to all mutants (Dead as well as alive?) I dunno, what is your thoughts? My thoughts being if they killed Rogue completely (although with X-men history, it has proven they can come back) I could be done with Marvel.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Preview: Uncanny Avengers #15 - OUT December 18th shows confirmation

---

---

---

---

---

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By leigh_rogue888

@animehunter: Thank you for that post, my heart is officially broken.

AwesomeQ9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i have to pick this issue up i love Rogue i wonder if Logan will go crazy over her death sinse there very good friends.

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By leigh_rogue888

@loganrogue24: Rogue has made Wolverine a little distrustful of her judgement lately. I will keep reading Uncanny Avengers in hopes that she comes back before the series is done. I do wonder what Wolverine's reaction will be BUT I am really more curious to see what Gambit's will be.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis

@loganrogue24: Rogue has made Wolverine a little distrustful of her judgement lately. I will keep reading Uncanny Avengers in hopes that she comes back before the series is done. I do wonder what Wolverine's reaction will be BUT I am really more curious to see what Gambit's will be.

I waiting for this as well. Hopefully it will be done well (if at all since Marvel likes to claim things happen "off-panel" to cover its tracks.)

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay they have killed off quite a few people in the series. How are they going to undue this damage? Time travel seems to be the option. A cheap easy quick fix but it would bring a lot of characters back. I mean all the work they did to get Wanda back after she vanished from House of M once it was undone, only to kill her. Plus Rogue FINALLY getting her powers under control after decades of emotional and physical beatings. Not to mention mental scarring. Seems like the only thing to fix this, any other possiblities?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.