romances strangers

#1 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Porque as pessoas gostam de ver Vampira com Colossus,Cyclops, Sentry, Iceman? E por que muita gente, praticamente metade dos fãs de Vampira gostam do par Wolverine e Vampira? 

#2 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i have no idea what you just said

#3 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24 said:

i have no idea what you just said

What you said! Possibly they are talking about romantic contact Rogue has been involved in without draining them, other than Colossus ,Iceman , Sentry, and Cyclops, also would her power drain Wolverine? I'm not quite sure.

#4 Posted by SoA (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: @evilvegeta74: Because people like to see Rogue with Colossus, Cyclops, Sentry, Iceman? And for many people, almost half of the fans like the pair of Wolverine and Rogue ? (google translate )

im guessing from the rough translation its a who-would-you-like-to-see-get-with-rogue ? thread

#5 Posted by SoA (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: i also like how rogue translates to vampira in portuguese!

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trapaceira said:

Porque as pessoas gostam de ver Vampira com Colossus,Cyclops, Sentry, Iceman? E por que muita gente, praticamente metade dos fãs de Vampira gostam do par Wolverine e Vampira? Whaaaa

Whaaaaaaat?

#7 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

at first i thought it was bad spelling then i realized that i couldnt read past Porque.

#8 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

kkkkkkk eu traduzi para o inglês que traduziu para português. Eu só queria saber porque as pessoas gostam da relação Rogue e Ciclope / Rogue e Colossus / Rogue e Sentry / Rogue e Homem de Gelo. E por que muitos fãs de Rogue gostam ou acham que a uma relação muito além de amisade entre Wolverine e Rogue.

Peço desculpa a todos os transtornos causados pela minha pergunta.

#9 Posted by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

umm... taco taco burrito juan si senor?

#10 Posted by Roguegirl24 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Shut up you all...,..Gambit is Rogue's love .THE END.

#11 Edited by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trapaceira: Google translate sucks but I think it means this.....

Because people like to see Rogue with Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman? And for many people, almost half of the couple fans like Wolverine and Rogue?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.