Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue's Phoenix

Ivyphoenix17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ivyphoenix17

I'm just wondering... since... Cyclops, Storm (in what if), Emma Frost, Colossus, Namor, Magik, Professor X (base on what i had read in the Phoenix force information here in comicvine), Stepford Cuckoos, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers and Jean Grey (the longest and the most recurring host of the phoenix)....all have already experience to be the host of the Phoenix.... I wonder what will happen if Rogue will also experience to become the next host of the Phoenix.... hmmmm...

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

i would love to see that actualy.

Renegade_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Renegade_X

I would too.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

She would go totally insane, no disrespect to the character but she already has a history of being a little bit shaky up stairs. Personally I wouldn't want her to suffer, the Phoenix entity would destroy her mind.

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By KDarkholme

I would like to see it in another reality.

Avatar image for annamariedarkholme
    AnnaMarieDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KDarkholme said:

I would like to see it in another reality.

Totally :D

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kid Apollo

Wolverine was also possessed by the PF in a story with Spiderman i think. If she could keep it together then it would be cool to see or Phoenixed out

X711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By X711

Hey if Rogue had the Phoenix force she would be AWESOME one yet... She's already use to adapting to other peoples mind and powers. In addition, she's well know in using others peoples powers better than the original host themselves. Honestly I think Rogue is meant for WAY more bigger things than being just one of the host of the Phoenix force. Theres a reason why she can hold other peoples mind and powers. :) She a legacy on her own.

Ivyphoenix17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ivyphoenix17

@evilvegeta74: yah.. i know right.... especially in one of the episodes of x-men evolution where she go berserk and use other mutant's appearances and powers.... she almost lost her identity and sanity in that episode... but good thing.... professor x is there to help her....

curly82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By curly82

I love Rogue, a definite fav of mine however she is not powerful enough to host the Phoenix. Only an Omega Level mutant can host the Phoenix. The White Queen isn't powerful enough either, she protested as much to Cyclops while possessed. Stating it was killing her and she was nothing but a shell.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

It would be one of the greatest "What If" issues there ever was :D I would really love to see it, if only hypothetically.

RoguefanAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RoguefanAM

When did it say only an omega mutant could host a Phoenix without it killing them? I don't remember that.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Blood1991

Got it. In a What If Phoenix Scott killed the Avengers and right before destroying the planet Rogue absorbed his powers leading to a burst of Phoenix Force energy destroying the earth and everyone except Rogue who now holds every memory of every life inside her.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By boob
    She had Jean/Phoenix in her mind. Why they never went into that aspect escapes me. 
    She had Jean/Phoenix in her mind. Why they never went into that aspect escapes me. 
    EvilCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Rogue did host Phoenix force would she be strong enough to absorb Galactus's power?

Cosmiccelest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What makes no sense to me is if when she uses her powers she absorbs a persons psych, Stamina, Strength and other abilities like reflexes and memories then even if she absorbs someone stronger than her it shouldn't matter because she should gain there stamina and energy and if they can host the power than so should she.

I would love to see her with the phoenix force though actually I would love to see her absorb every superhuman ability in the galaxy and she her and the phoenix force face off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.