Rogues hotness

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

why do you guys think Rogue is hot is it her look or her personality or the way she was potrayed in x-men cartoon by Lenore Zann. for me its all of the above shes a great charater that if she was real i would not think twice in marrying her ik shes not real but i can dream lol. let me know your thoughts i like talking to fellow Rogue fans.

Rich:)

#2 Posted by Roguegirl24 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue is the beeeeest...pretty, beautiful, hot , a great leader...amazing . Haters gonna hate

#3 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue is Beautiful

#4 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: Um... I don't think that is Rogue.

I prefer the the un-hot Rogue. Y'know pre-bomber jacket.

Below is the only reason why I'm halfway okay with the Uncan Avengers version.
#5 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood: Its her some one drew it as fan art.

#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I want her to call me "Suge" and lightly brush my skin with hers, just vaguely stripping the life from my body and leaving me writhing in blissful agony yet wanting more. So yeah, I guess she is kind of hot.

#7 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: I know. I was giving you grief because you'll never she that "Rogue" in a comic.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue is so hot to me because of the 90's x-men show. 

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

This was when Rogue became hot and it just stuck. From there 90's Rogue was sexy, funny, and had southern charm in abundance.

#10 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with you all i love Rogue shes awesome.

#11 Posted by Darkmount1 (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Character-wise, she's like a combination of Vivien Leigh in "A Streetcar Named Desire" and Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". Physically, she's like the MU's own Daisy Duke--except a couple of inches shorter.

#12 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

rogue is so hot to me because of the 90's x-men show.

Yeah. She also had to most personality from any of the women from that show.

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: here you go.

#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a cousin from way down south (I,m canadian) and when she plays up that southern belle charm it is funny to watch all the males around these parts follow her ever move and word. Funny as heck to watch sadly my northern charm does not seem to be nearly as well received down home.

Rouge reminds me of her and her friends. Tough as nails no nonsense girls.

#15 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: I'm also canadian and I could say the same thing! LOL

#16 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: Even if Rogue were ugly, her attitude would still be gorgeous enough for me!

#17 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: can you hook me up with her or her friends thanks.

#18 Posted by TheCannon (18777 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the OP.

#19 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24: Sadly no I think of the 6 or so I meet 5 of them are married now and my cousin ties the knot in the spring.

#20 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: thanks anyway my friend had to ask.

#21 Posted by Agenda (27 posts) - - Show Bio

If she were real I'd probably have a slight girl crush on her but since she's only a comic character I'll just say she's attractive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.