Rogue's best moments from her time on X-Men Legacy

#1 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it would be the moment she defeated the b-list avengers during AvX. What is yours?

#2 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree.

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16154 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

For me it would be the moment she defeated the b-list avengers during AvX. What is yours?

got scans?

#4 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

When she gained control over her powers.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

That was the only time Rogue was actually fathomable in Gage's run.

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@x_29 said:

got scans?

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (16154 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@x_29 said:

got scans?

awesome! : )

#8 Edited by judasnixon (6661 posts) - - Show Bio

The Age of X arch, when Rogue was Legacy (aka Reaper). It was a Fresh new look at her power, and how she used them. Rogue also got a snappy brand new outfit too. I can't remember anytime after that when she was as fun to read, or looked better.

Age of X

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.