Rogue's absorbing speed?

#1 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast can Rogue absorb a mutant/hero powers is it instantaneous or does it take a while to activate.. In my opinion i think its instantaneous but what do you think? If so can you show me scans please?

#2 Edited by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting question i think your right but sometimes it depends on the writers.

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (9046 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't the idea that the longer she holds onto someone the more she takes/gains and ends in becoming lethal? So by that her powers should only gradually absorb the other character's powers. Effectively, however, it could be she reaches 'duplication level' within a second of contact, so this gradual build may only mean something to superfast characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.