Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6623 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue's absorbing speed?

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How fast can Rogue absorb a mutant/hero powers is it instantaneous or does it take a while to activate.. In my opinion i think its instantaneous but what do you think? If so can you show me scans please?

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

interesting question i think your right but sometimes it depends on the writers.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Wasn't the idea that the longer she holds onto someone the more she takes/gains and ends in becoming lethal? So by that her powers should only gradually absorb the other character's powers. Effectively, however, it could be she reaches 'duplication level' within a second of contact, so this gradual build may only mean something to superfast characters.

PETD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By PETD

It is the more she touches the longer she could use it. It never stated on any official bio of hers that the longer she touch the more she gains.So it really depends on writers, some writers wrote that her absorption is instant while some wrote it takes time. There are others that wrote she could absorb nearly everyone but a few who are resistant or immune, while there are few who wrote the powers of an

So it really depends on writers, some writers wrote that her absorption is instant while some wrote it takes time. There are others that wrote she could absorb nearly everyone but a few who are resistant or immune, while there are few who wrote the powers of an individual is killing her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.