Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6611 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue + Ms Marvel Power = Awesome!!!!

MsJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MsJustice

I love Rogue as a character all together but I just miss her with Ms Marvel Powers. Im glad she was able to gain control over her powers now but I still think something is missing. I just felt she kicked butt being able to fly and having super strength... I hope Im not the only one that feels this way .

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

thats my fav Rogue to but now its time to see what shes realy made of without those powers.
    MsJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MsJustice

I think your right I just miss that Rogue...So I cant wait to see what else she will be able to do or what power she will acquire

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By infonation
    @MsJustice: The only problem I have with Rogue now that she's lost her super strength and ability to fly is that it just seems like a step backwards, it's like some male chauvinist working at MARVEL didn't like having too many strong women on an X-Team and ordered her powers to be downgraded. PLUS, now all somebody has to do to get the best of her is put a bullet in her head or kick her off of a cliff!
    MsJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MsJustice

@inforation: I feel the same way....In Xmen legacy when she was fighting Ms Marvel/ Moonstone I felt really sad because there was a time when the enemies feared her, now  she so vulnerable it kind of makes me mad.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator

I miss this version of Rogue as well. If I was a writer, I'd have her and a X-Men team, encounter an alt reality team of either the Imperial Guard (Shi'ar) or Squadron Supreme, and have it so Rogue's has to absorb a few characters powers permanently. It'd have to make her a bit unstable though, as to provide a crux. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I was a huge Rouge fan in the 90's.She was my everything.And then I discovered Ms.Marvel and Rouge lost her powers.So I just started following Carol.Rouge has no purpose anymore.

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By MrUnknown
    @Vance Astro: Sounds like ex-story ;p
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jhazzroucher

@LoganRogue24 said:

thats my fav Rogue to but now its time to see what shes realy made of without those powers.

It's been a while now. Rogue needs to have her flight and superpowers back. Just like when Storm was powerless, it was temporary and they put back her powers.

I miss the times when it was Rogue and Storm saving the day. I miss Rogue taking out the bad guys . I miss Rogue

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.