Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6616 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue colossus

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

as many of you know iam a big Wolverine Rogue fan but what do you guys think of Rogue with Colossus could it work or would it just be a fling.

Avatar image for roroonthedownlow
    Roroonthedownlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Roroonthedownlow

It'd just be a fling. Rogue has always had a lust thing going on for Peter (from the Outback days), but he's such a bore. They could have fun and he'd certainly treat her like a lady.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By LoganRogue24

i see thank you. i think colossus gets the better deal if you know what i mean.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By infonation

@LoganRogue24: I know alright! And frankly, I agree! I know Rogue started out as a villain and a really CRAZY one at that, but I think the problem with their potential relationship is the WRITING. I think it should be explored in an alternate universe, THAT way we coulod see what might have been!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

Rogue and Colossus as lovers? no.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg

I thought they had a relationship during the Claremonte return. That it was revealed that when he's in his steel form her powers didn't affect him.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

@fodigg said:

I thought they had a relationship during the Claremonte return. That it was revealed that when he's in his steel form her powers didn't affect him.

Really??? I didn't know thaT. But now i know.

I just prefer them to be friends especially now that Rogue no longer has superstrength and flight.

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By leigh_rogue888

No, this is one opposites attract that I don't think these opposites should be near each other. Especially after him and kitty split, I mean has he even woken up from the phoenix experience to realize he screwed up that relationship?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @fodigg said:

Was a really brief romance. I read somewhere Claremont was basically pissed that writers had screwed up the Rogue and Gambit relationship while he was off X-Men, so he wanted to bust it up by further by pairing Rogue with someone else, so he even retconned his own work to allow Rogue to touch Colossus in steel form when she used to absorb him the same as everyone else, but then Claremont did a 180 again and that faded away. Though knowing how X-Men writers work I am sure some writer in 10 years will try and prove how well read and a big fan he is by hooking up Rogue and Colossus based on Claremont's Rogue/Colossus romance like they did with Rogue/Magneto =p   
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fodigg

@SC: Boy I hope not. Everything Claremont did in that return was terrible.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#11  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @fodigg said:

Kitty running around with one of Wolverines bone claws attached to her wrist is totally awesome man, I have no idea what you are talking about..... =p
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Mercy_

No.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fodigg

@SC said:

@fodigg said:

Kitty running around with one of Wolverines bone claws attached to her wrist is totally awesome man, I have no idea what you are talking about..... =p

Oh my god I totally forgot about that! That means he did the same exact thing in X-Men Forever, except with Kitty running around with Logan's Adamantium claws.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.