Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6611 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Omega Rogue

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HumanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HumanX

Is Rogue an omega level mutant? Since she can absorb others powers doesn't she have unlimited potential and doesn't that qualify her as an omega level?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

No, she's not. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

Until Marvel defines what an Omega mutant is, like really defines it, she should have to be observed or referred to as an Omega level mutant by a character on panel, etc and even then it might not be accurate. Mike Carey has suggested she could be, but lots of characters 'could be' and Omega level status in my opinion is overrated and misunderstood majority of the time anyway. Plus being one doesn't mean a non Omega can can't beat you.  

Short answer. No. 

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By jordama
    @SC:
    you might want to lead with the short answer next time ;)
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @jordama said:
    " @SC: you might want to lead with the short answer next time ;) "

That would make sense, but I like to confront people with my ideas, after all what are we but ideas ourselves, and if we don't put our every all into everything we do, then what's the point of existing at all, we might as well hand over our minds and ideas to the ants, and see what they can do with self awareness and 3 dimensional creativity, because we would have squandered our gifts. Hello Mr Fish, would you like the gift of passionate love, take mine, I wish to join the sheep in the field of boredom, and munch on the grass of mediocrity.  

Short answer. I am weird like that. ^_^
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sorry, but we already have a thread about Her Power Level that asks if she is an Omega.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.