Off My Mind: Retconning Rogue's Sex Life

• 158 results
#151 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I admit I don't know anything about Sentry so if anyone can correct me that would be great. But the only time I can think that on Rogue's part would be she and Sentry meet up when she was leaving the Savage Land and on her way to Muir Island. She was upset that she didn't know what happened to the X-Men, and mad at Magneto. Sentry comes along and they find out that he can touch her so they do the nasty. They both realise that they don't make a good match and move on. Sorry but that's the best that I can think of. 
As for why it was mentioned the best I can come up with is a Sentry/Rogue one shot, kind of like when they made the Storm/ Black Panther comic. Not sure I would want to get the book, but that's the best I can do.

#152 Posted by sandman813 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would they thing that something like this was a good thing down at marvel?
#153 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry was the ultimate retcon though, wasn't he? His whole schtick is that nobody remembers him from the Golden Age, so I'd say anything involving him is subject to retcon...even romps in the sack with the untouchable Rogue.

#154 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't he and Ms.Marvel have a fling? Maybe some how Rogue kept that memory from when she touched Carol, and since her mind was suposadly whipped clean. She just thinks that those are hers.

#155 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just going to chose to believe that Rogue and Sentry only hugged.
#156 Posted by sandman813 (103 posts) - - Show Bio
@davidkenneth said:
"I'm just going to chose to believe that Rogue and Sentry only hugged. "

me too.
#157 Posted by Primebonnick (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Late but i can see why people are upset since it did came outta nowhere. Still the only issue i have with it is the time line how did it happen. I don't mind rogue and sentry, but it would have been better if it was jean grey for me.

They should make them interact now and really make it official since its too late to take it back.

#158 Posted by Squares (5776 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just sex, why would it change her 'tortured and lonely past'?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.