Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6616 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Magneto or Gambit?

• 130 results
    Avatar image for roroonthedownlow
    Roroonthedownlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Rogneto will be remembered as Rogue's nadir. It's a nigh-on fridging moment, but with a penis instead of a fridge.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Dayvid3

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Gambit

smeagollk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Romy always.. but now they both have to figure out stuff about themselves and their relationship I think. I guess I mean they should experiment with others before finally settling down with each other. Rogue and Cannonball would be a good rebound flirt and Gambit? I dunno, maybe Psylocke? I've always been curious if those two could get together :D

gleek151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit. Gambit and Rogue are perfect. Magnetos way too old

Vampire_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vampire_Batman

Rogue and Gambit was always one of the best matches in comics. Also Archangel and Psylocke.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By primebonnick

sentry It is known.

Still would not mind her getting a new love interest one who isn't a mutant another hero or alien perhaps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
    deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spikevalentine: she was killed by a Grim Reaper but I think her death was prevented when Havok travels back in time.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rogneto will be remembered as Rogue's nadir. It's a nigh-on fridging moment, but with a penis instead of a fridge.

Your comment is hella old but damn, it's amazing.

walter5james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her & Remy are officially married, now, lol.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the guys i can see Rogue with are Logan Deadpool Colossus.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

least logan has always been there for Rogue gambit not so much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loganrogue24: no, lol. Gambit has always been there for Rogue, he has always been waiting for her, lol.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: then why have they been off and on for years if there meant to be together that tells me there romance is not a good one in my opion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: true we will see how long it will last cause gambit and rogue are not that stable as charaters and people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: sometimes i wish Wolverine Rogue could be loves in some x-men title but nope W/R fans get screwed over again and again. romy i feel is forced most of the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: the Gambit stalking her and bugging her with the kissing and touching and idk i feel it is forced.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: true but Rogue should be smarter though however she is only fiction if she was real i doubt her and gambit would marry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogue1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROMY forever.

Xelossik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessnoname:

but we shouldn't forget that Gambit is sleeping with other women (while being in relationship with Rogue). Poor Rogue.

Rogue was in relationships with Magneto/Deadpool when they were different. You are right about their current versions. This is a reason why she can't be with them right now.

> There's next to nothing they have in common (being mutants doesn't count), nothing for them to relate to, they have completely different personalities, attitudes, goals, and the list goes on and on.

This is also true when we talk about Gambit(in addition to Mags/Deadpool right now).

because Rouge is suppose to be someone with morals and philosophy ideals, she wants to help people, save the world.... she should also left Gambit because he is thief who lies non stop.

namelessnoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By namelessnoname

This is not a hard question to answer at all, Magneto is a mass murderer who has caused a lot of pain to a lot of people, especially Rogue. He only plays the good guy role whenever it suits him, he regrets nothing that he's done and recently he's actually gone back to being a villain.

Deadpool is a murdering mercenary who doesn't care what he does.

Wolverine has only ever been a friend to Rogue, he's been with dozens of women and he doesn't have a very good track record of being faithful to them. While Gambit is looked at as being the ladies man, he is, but it's characters like Wolverine who out does him there.

Gambit is an imperfect character who has and continues to make mistakes. He was raised as a criminal, a thief, so dishonesty and lack of trust make sense for his character. But he also regrets those mistakes, wishes to atone for them. His character is trying to change and become better and he very well stated that at his wedding. Back during the 90s, Marvel really tried to play up Gambits "dark past" with mystery, but once all the stories came to light, they weren't that bad. He's not nearly as blood thirsty as Sabretooth or Magneto; not as ruthless as Emma Frost. It seems Gambits greatest sin is his shame.

Rouge is suppose to be someone with morals and philosophy ideals, she wants to help people, save the world (she put her honeymoon on hold just for that), both humans and mutants, she would have to give up all of that in order to be with a self-righteous, arrogant psycho murdered like Mag who sees himself as above everyone, even other mutants. Rogue is not someone who should look past such acts like the murder of innocent people or that of her close personal friends. There's next to nothing they have in common (being mutants doesn't count), nothing for them to relate to, they have completely different personalities, attitudes, goals, and the list goes on and on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have yet to see anyone name a single issue(s) (canon 616) where Gambit cheated on Rogue when he was in a relationship with her and back it up with images and quotes. There was no relationship with Rogue and Deadpool, that was just a kiss and it never went beyond that and once again, I don't see anyone going into details on that at all.

I have already listed the reasons on why she can never be together with them and I base that on actual character history and behavior. Mag has always been a murderer, the first time they met he killed Zaladane right in front of her and he didn't blink an eye about it. Manipulated the team into siding with him against each other, the reason Gambit and Rogue's true personalities broke through was because they displayed an attraction to each other. Then he ripped the metal out of Wolverine and Cable, Quicksliver stated that he killed dozens of innocent people (this was still the early 90s), the list of his crimes from his past and present goes far beyond anything Gambit has never done.

Gambit and Rogue actually do have much in common, I don't see you listing what they don't, but then again, seeing as how you talk about this, you would most likely exaggerate or lie about it. Mr. and Ms. X issue #3 has Gambit telling Rogue that he's with her on the mission because he knows there doing the right thing, like it's always been with them.

Gambit was once a thief but that doesn't make him an evil person at all, he has hardly ever lied to Rogue, nor has it ever been non stop, the only thing this even comes close to is that he never told her what happen in his past. You're either being very vague with all of this or you're just flat out lying.

Avatar image for tohellandback23
    ToHellAndBack23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like her with any of the two tbh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.