Magneto or Gambit?

• 107 results
#101 Posted by Roroonthedownlow (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogneto will be remembered as Rogue's nadir. It's a nigh-on fridging moment, but with a penis instead of a fridge.

#102 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#103 Posted by Dayvid3 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Gambit

#104 Posted by smeagollk (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Romy always.. but now they both have to figure out stuff about themselves and their relationship I think. I guess I mean they should experiment with others before finally settling down with each other. Rogue and Cannonball would be a good rebound flirt and Gambit? I dunno, maybe Psylocke? I've always been curious if those two could get together :D

#105 Posted by gleek151 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit. Gambit and Rogue are perfect. Magnetos way too old

#106 Edited by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Gambit was always one of the best matches in comics. Also Archangel and Psylocke.

#107 Edited by Primebonnick (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry It is known.

Still would not mind her getting a new love interest one who isn't a mutant another hero or alien perhaps.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.