I need some help...

Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

WELP, since X-23 is being cancelled, I've been thinking about getting into another X-Men series besides Ultimate Comics: X-Men. I've read Wolverine and the X-Men #1 and enjoyed it. I might pick up on that series. However, I really want to get back into Rogue, and I hear that not only is she's in Wolverine and the X-men, but in X-Men Legacy. I need some help in picking out some of Rogue's best stories in the 2000s.

Here's the list of story arcs I have read featuring her:
Messiah Complex
Second Coming
That weird issue of Sentry: Fallen Son
And some of Age of X

I think I want to start over on X-Men Legacy and go from there, but any other suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!

#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

if you want to know about rogue ask SC

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

Age of X was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Messiah Complex is great as well.

#4 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I've only read the first two issues, but is it necessary to read the tie-ins?
@ScarlettAssassin: I read her earlier stuff up to where Onslaught came around, and it was because of him that made me fall out of X-Men for a WHILE. But I totally forgot about her twelve part series. If I can find it, I'll check it out. In the meantime, I think I'll just check out the issues of Legacy when she became the lead character. Thanks for the suggestions!
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duo_forbidden: For Messiah CompleX or Age of X?

#6 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Oh, I'm sorry, I meant for Age of X.
#7 Posted by Hakudoushinumbernine (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duo_forbidden:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN X-23'S BEING CANCELED??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#8 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.