how hot is Rogue in your opion

Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: how hot is Rogue in your opion (27 votes)

yummy 81%
just ok 19%
#1 Edited by Primebonnick (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

she is hot as hell. Not as hot as emma frost, ms marvel, she hulk, mary jane, psylocke or invisible woman, but still damn hot

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11560 posts) - - Show Bio

Very hot

#3 Edited by JetiiMitra (8536 posts) - - Show Bio

10/10 wb

#4 Edited by Perethorn (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

She's pretty hot.

But Human Torch is hotter, literally!

#5 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

She's pretty hot.

But Human Torch is hotter, literally!

I would second this, but...

Dat Rogue tho...

#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

she'd fine as hell ! i'd make her my gf !

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21772 posts) - - Show Bio

she is hot as hell. Not as hot as emma frost, ms marvel, she hulk, mary jane, psylocke or invisible woman, but still damn hot

she much better then all those people

#8 Posted by Primebonnick (2013 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Drawings aren't my type.

#10 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure I have an opion about her.

But in my opinion, she's typically nothing I would consider all that special, but, as with all comic book characters, it depends entirely on the artist and how they depict her.

@awesam said:

Drawings aren't my type.

^And also this

#11 Posted by AlcubensLibrae (21 posts) - - Show Bio

look at my locked thread. that rogue? or the picture posted above (damn is that even really rogue?) where she kiss the black guy? then there's her retro look where she look 30+ years old then there are books where she look like a kiddo. how can you say anything about her being hot or not while marvel keep changing artists? i want her to be hot but not ms. marvel hot. more next door girl hot, approachable, sweet hot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.