Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

How do you want Rogue to die?

Avatar image for infinityandbeyond
    infinityandbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By infinityandbeyond

Use your imagination, assuming that Rogue will die, how do you want it to be?

hmmm...I want Rogue to be more rebellious to Mystique and then the day will come when Mystique is abducted by Apocalypse whose powers were greatly enhanced. Gambit and Danger approached Rogue to save Mystique but refused but then, she will realize that she must save Raven and she will save her secretly....Rogue absorbed as many powers as she can from the X-Men to fight Apocalypse. Rogue did her best but she was weakened because of the excessive power that she got. Mystique will then save her from an attack from Apocalypse and died. Rogue then said sorry before Mystique dies and attacked Apocalypse as revenge. Gambit then appeared to help but also died. Knowing that her lover and her mother figuure have already died, Rogue chose to fight Apocalypse until her death.

She died with both Gambit and Mystique beside her.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

I <3 this thread.

I'm happy with a simple gunshot to the head, like what happened to Laurie Collins.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
    pixelized said:
    "I <3 this thread.I'm happy with a simple gunshot to the head, like what happened to Laurie Collins."

You're really the Leper Queen, aren't you! ;)
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized
    xerox-kitty said:
    "pixelized said:
    "I <3 this thread.I'm happy with a simple gunshot to the head, like what happened to Laurie Collins."
    You're really the Leper Queen, aren't you! ;)"
    Just With better skin and more hair [=
    infinityandbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By infinityandbeyond
    pixelized said:
    "xerox-kitty said:
    "pixelized said:
    You're really the Leper Queen, aren't you! ;)"
    Just With better skin and more hair [="
    hey! the two of you! i said how do u want Rogue 2 die...not how do you want the two of you to fight and have someone to die! hehehehehehehe!
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    pixelized said:
    "xerox-kitty said:
    "You're really the Leper Queen, aren't you! ;)"
    LOL!  I can believe that!! :D

infinityandbeyond said:
    "hey! the two of you! i said how do u want Rogue 2 die...not how do you want the two of you to fight and have someone to die! hehehehehehehe!"
    Sowwy!! ;)

Well, as much as Rogue has been messed around with over the last couple of decades, I'm not sure I'd want to see her die.  But, I guess if I were given the assignment as writer...

Despite the X-Men's best efforts to prevent it from happening, Dr Kavita Rao's cure was given to dozens (possibly hundreds) of mutants before the Scarlet Witch declared that there would be No More Mutants.  Although later events put a hold on the Cure, Dr Rao's research was not lost.

Meanwhile, Bella Donna suffered as a result of the Scarlet Witch's words.  Stripped of her powers, she had grown to rely on her fighting skills more and more in her role as an Assassin.  Hired by an unknown (and well paying source) she slips into a subterranean labratory to 'off' some old scientist.  Unbeknownst to her, the lab once belonged to Mr Sinister.  Having to fight through a few clones Marauders is quick work, but other than them there's no-one around.  Just as she feels like she's been set up she stumbles across Sinister's old files.  Amongst which is news of Dr Rao's continuing work.

Now Bella's memories were slow to return over the years, but she was still a clever lady and just as vengeful as before.  She takes the information from Sinister's files and heads home.

A mysterious benefactor makes a telephone call.  His french accented voice chuckles before he apologises.  Bella's anger can be heard over the phone, but she fails to hide her curiosity as she demands to know why they sent her into a death trap.  The shadowed figure apologises once more and explains that he really wanted the file.  Bella argues that she's not a Thief, but she's soon calmed when he says that the file is key to the assassination of the X-Girl known as Rogue.

Miles away, Bella smiles.

A couple of days later she meets her client.  She continues to hold on to the file as she lunges into a long kiss with Gambit.  He smiles, trokes her hair, reassured her that he knows what he's doing.  When quizzed about what he could do with Rao's research he gives a cocky smile and says that he can't do anything... but he knows someone who can. 

The two join forces.  Typically mysterious, her refuses to let Bella follow him to rendez vous with his scientific expert.  At a shadowy undisclosed location, he leaves her waiting in the alley outside.  When he steps in through the door Gambit's features blur and turn blue.  Mystique then picks up the phone and says that her colleague can come out now.  In a flash of light Spiral appears.  She delights in snatching the file from Mystique's hands, even though she says Mojo would be furious to lose one of his most popular stars.  They hear the door behind them click, and Mystique shifts back to Gambit.

Bella meets Spiral and believes that she's being included in the plan, unaware that she's being used by Mystique.  Spiral smirks and laughs, disappearing in a swirling light.  Bella asks why the secrecy and 'Gambit' sets her mind asside with petty excuses; how old habits die hard, and he didn't want her to be jealous of her beau with another woman.

Time flies by, 'Gambit' and Bella have it all planned out.  Spiral eventually re-appears with one syringe, claiming that she had fun wasting the rest on the X-Babies.

Mystique's plan is then put in to action.

Bella 'calls Rogue out'.  She sends a DVD as a hostage note.  Iceman is unconscious, battered and hanging from the rafters.  Her message is cold and clear, she wants revenge for everything that the skunk-haired b!tch has done to her.  If she can't kill Rogue, then she'll start by taking away her friends and family one at a time.  It works, and Rogue is ready to fight.

However, when she arrives Gambit is there.  He is obviously pleased to see her, and confused why she'd call him out to such a miserable place.  Rogue threatens to drain him dry unless he helps her find Bobby.  They search the place until they find Bella standing under Drake's hanging body.  Bella cackles, pulls at Bobby's ropes and his body hits the floor hard.  She then leaps into Gambit's arms, but she has been played; it's the real Gambit and he pushes her away.  Typically there are exchanges of bitterness between Gambit, Rogue and Bella.  Gambit & Bella are about to fight while Rogue tries to help Bobby.  However, once his body is rolled over, he lunges a needle into Rogue's arm and injects.

She staggers back, Bobby (as you guessed) turns blue with red hair.  Gambit reaches for the cards, but by then Bella has a gun pointed at Rogue's now powerless head.  However, ice begins to form over her hand and the gun.  Rogue knew that Iceman wasn't being held hostage, and asked for his help.  He'd been waiting outside just in case.  However, even he hadn't realised what Mystique's real plan entailed. 

Peace descends on the scene as the real Iceman picks Rogue off the floor.  She removes a glove and touches his face.  Tears begin to well in her eyes.

The silence is broken as Bella screams in rage.  They all turn to stare at her, that they miss Mystique's body changing.  She reached into a large whole that opens in her belly and pulls out two automatic weapons.  Before any of them have time to register what she's got, one hand fires at Bella hitting her square in the chest, and the other hand hits Rogue through the temple of her adopted daughter's head.

Both men scream.  They can't hold back the rage.  Bobby ices Mystique, and as she freezes over she dementedly whispers 'kill and cure, lover'.  Gambit's cards miss their mark, as Spiral 'ports in and steals Mystique away.

The scene ends with Bobby cradling Rogue, trying to freeze the blood hopelessly... and tears in Gambit's red & black eyes.
    Hypershock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hypershock

I say she just gets gunned down brutally by some random character. :)

captainrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By captainrage

In a hotel fire.. With a broken elevator.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Something slow painful and demeaning and worst of all.....written by Jeph Loeb! (gasp)

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By MrMiracle77

In the thralls of passion.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine
    xerox-kitty said:
    "pixelized said:
    "xerox-kitty said:
    "You're really the Leper Queen, aren't you! ;)"
    LOL!  I can believe that!! :D

infinityandbeyond said:
    "hey! the two of you! i said how do u want Rogue 2 die...not how do you want the two of you to fight and have someone to die! hehehehehehehe!"
    Sowwy!! ;)

Well, as much as Rogue has been messed around with over the last couple of decades, I'm not sure I'd want to see her die.  But, I guess if I were given the assignment as writer...

Despite the X-Men's best efforts to prevent it from happening, Dr Kavita Rao's cure was given to dozens (possibly hundreds) of mutants before the Scarlet Witch declared that there would be No More Mutants.  Although later events put a hold on the Cure, Dr Rao's research was not lost.

Meanwhile, Bella Donna suffered as a result of the Scarlet Witch's words.  Stripped of her powers, she had grown to rely on her fighting skills more and more in her role as an Assassin.  Hired by an unknown (and well paying source) she slips into a subterranean labratory to 'off' some old scientist.  Unbeknownst to her, the lab once belonged to Mr Sinister.  Having to fight through a few clones Marauders is quick work, but other than them there's no-one around.  Just as she feels like she's been set up she stumbles across Sinister's old files.  Amongst which is news of Dr Rao's continuing work.

Now Bella's memories were slow to return over the years, but she was still a clever lady and just as vengeful as before.  She takes the information from Sinister's files and heads home.

A mysterious benefactor makes a telephone call.  His french accented voice chuckles before he apologises.  Bella's anger can be heard over the phone, but she fails to hide her curiosity as she demands to know why they sent her into a death trap.  The shadowed figure apologises once more and explains that he really wanted the file.  Bella argues that she's not a Thief, but she's soon calmed when he says that the file is key to the assassination of the X-Girl known as Rogue.

Miles away, Bella smiles.

A couple of days later she meets her client.  She continues to hold on to the file as she lunges into a long kiss with Gambit.  He smiles, trokes her hair, reassured her that he knows what he's doing.  When quizzed about what he could do with Rao's research he gives a cocky smile and says that he can't do anything... but he knows someone who can. 

The two join forces.  Typically mysterious, her refuses to let Bella follow him to rendez vous with his scientific expert.  At a shadowy undisclosed location, he leaves her waiting in the alley outside.  When he steps in through the door Gambit's features blur and turn blue.  Mystique then picks up the phone and says that her colleague can come out now.  In a flash of light Spiral appears.  She delights in snatching the file from Mystique's hands, even though she says Mojo would be furious to lose one of his most popular stars.  They hear the door behind them click, and Mystique shifts back to Gambit.

Bella meets Spiral and believes that she's being included in the plan, unaware that she's being used by Mystique.  Spiral smirks and laughs, disappearing in a swirling light.  Bella asks why the secrecy and 'Gambit' sets her mind asside with petty excuses; how old habits die hard, and he didn't want her to be jealous of her beau with another woman.

Time flies by, 'Gambit' and Bella have it all planned out.  Spiral eventually re-appears with one syringe, claiming that she had fun wasting the rest on the X-Babies.

Mystique's plan is then put in to action.

Bella 'calls Rogue out'.  She sends a DVD as a hostage note.  Iceman is unconscious, battered and hanging from the rafters.  Her message is cold and clear, she wants revenge for everything that the skunk-haired b!tch has done to her.  If she can't kill Rogue, then she'll start by taking away her friends and family one at a time.  It works, and Rogue is ready to fight.

However, when she arrives Gambit is there.  He is obviously pleased to see her, and confused why she'd call him out to such a miserable place.  Rogue threatens to drain him dry unless he helps her find Bobby.  They search the place until they find Bella standing under Drake's hanging body.  Bella cackles, pulls at Bobby's ropes and his body hits the floor hard.  She then leaps into Gambit's arms, but she has been played; it's the real Gambit and he pushes her away.  Typically there are exchanges of bitterness between Gambit, Rogue and Bella.  Gambit & Bella are about to fight while Rogue tries to help Bobby.  However, once his body is rolled over, he lunges a needle into Rogue's arm and injects.

She staggers back, Bobby (as you guessed) turns blue with red hair.  Gambit reaches for the cards, but by then Bella has a gun pointed at Rogue's now powerless head.  However, ice begins to form over her hand and the gun.  Rogue knew that Iceman wasn't being held hostage, and asked for his help.  He'd been waiting outside just in case.  However, even he hadn't realised what Mystique's real plan entailed. 

Peace descends on the scene as the real Iceman picks Rogue off the floor.  She removes a glove and touches his face.  Tears begin to well in her eyes.

The silence is broken as Bella screams in rage.  They all turn to stare at her, that they miss Mystique's body changing.  She reached into a large whole that opens in her belly and pulls out two automatic weapons.  Before any of them have time to register what she's got, one hand fires at Bella hitting her square in the chest, and the other hand hits Rogue through the temple of her adopted daughter's head.

Both men scream.  They can't hold back the rage.  Bobby ices Mystique, and as she freezes over she dementedly whispers 'kill and cure, lover'.  Gambit's cards miss their mark, as Spiral 'ports in and steals Mystique away.The scene ends with Bobby cradling Rogue, trying to freeze the blood hopelessly... and tears in Gambit's red & black eyes."

Fabulous, but why would Mytique try to kill Rogue?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't want Rouge dead.I want the writers to give her a break and write something interesting involving her.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xerox_kitty
    John Valentine said:
    "Fabulous, but why would Mytique try to kill Rogue?"
    Because she was just an easy character to pick.  I'm not really sure why Mystique has tried to kill Rogue in the past, but there's some sense of warped history.  And her powers allow for a lot of (predictable) back-stabbing.  To be honest, I was bored at work when i wrote that...  
    Insignia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Insignia

I don't understand...Why must she die?

infinityandbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xerox-kitty said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Fabulous, but why would Mytique try to kill Rogue?"
    Because she was just an easy character to pick.  I'm not really sure why Mystique has tried to kill Rogue in the past, but there's some sense of warped history.  And her powers allow for a lot of (predictable) back-stabbing.  To be honest, I was bored at work when i wrote that...  
    "
    Oh ms. xerox-kitty.....

i love the story that you wrote huh....

why don't you apply at Marvel and make some money?
    infinityandbeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insignia said:
    "I don't understand...Why must she die?"
    It's only a theory ms. Insignia....something like another What if reality...
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By G'bandit

Fighting Death!

I mean, I be curious of what would happen if I would have Rogue's powers

Rogue can't touch people because she absorbs powers

Death kills everything she touches or gets in contact with her

What would happen If Rogue would touches her? O_O

But why would anyone want to kill Rogue? she is such a great character IMO :)

gambit18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gambit18

rogue is a symbol of the most powerful and I do not think the kill (first sale emma not even get to see the good as well).

After a stupid death of jean morrison wrote that, I doubt that the same mistake.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pixelized
    gambit18 said:
    (first sale emma not even get to see the good as well).
    this part lost me
    Roguegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Roguegirl

i would never want rogue to die..but it would be cool if she is going to die after absorbing everyone's powers and killing them...so she would die the last

Zghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zghost

I would like rouge to have a second evolution where her powers mutate so when she touches someone she actually goes inside there head like jericho.  After doing this for a year or so she starts to lose herself and get trapped in someone elses head and disappears from there mind becoming a second personality that rarely shows up.

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
    The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Mmmh, like, you know, never ?

gGambit12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gGambit12

Hey What Comic # and series does rogue die in anyway?

roguemarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By roguemarvel

If Rogue die's, I would hate Marvel. But if she had to, I would say the x-treme x-men go into another dimension when the team of x-men is Jean,Scott ,Iceman,Gambit,Cable,Psylocke,Nightcrawler, and kitty. She fight's Jean and Jean burn's her so bad that she melts.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By Dark King

rouge should die taking down ms marvel with her.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Korg

I love the premise of this thread. It just assumes that everyone wants Rogue to die, it's just that we all differ in opinion as to how it should happen. I think she should die a completely unremarkable death off-panel. It suits what her character has become. They have severed every root that made her character remotely interesting.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Korg said:
    I love the premise of this thread. It just assumes that everyone wants Rogue to die, it's just that we ... [more]
    I think she should prick her finger on a needle.  Only, to avoid a lawsuit from Disney, the needle isn't magical, or poisoned.  It's just a needle.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @White Mage: She didn't have her tetanus jab?
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By Nerx

A funny death would be choking via mcfries

martinhom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By martinhom123

Absorbing too much power and explode!

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By info nation

I want her to become IMMORTAL! (But if she HAS to die, I want her to go down fighting! Yes the "Blaze of glory" scenario has been done to death, but it's so awesome who cares?!))

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.