Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Can she recall?

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By leigh_rogue888

Okay now that Rogue has control over her powers she has more freedom, but does she have the ability to recall any powers she absorbs?  (not that she has a wide variety to recall from since being wiped clean) Before she absorbed powers from a shape-shifting Skrull that gave her the ability to recall, like in X-treme X-men where she was using past abosrbed powers at once.  So do you think she has the capability to recall or will she have to make a runin with a Skrull?  If she does have that ability either way this will make her very formidable.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

During her fight with Ares it was stated that she's only keeping that power for an hour or so, so i'm inclined to believe she doesn't have any power to recall her old ones.

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Lifeguard85

Ditto what Pix said, I doubt she can recall old powers anymore. Id like to keep it that way though, unless she can only recall the people she has permanently absorbed.

I do believe Carey has stated in an interview that he plans on explaining and developing the limits of her powers though.

leigh_rogue888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By leigh_rogue888

She held onto Ares for quite a while would you say she got a good chunk of him?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By pixelized

by the time she fought Moonstone again, she nearly lost all of his powers.

Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
    Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would be too powerful.. Although she could at once but I think they gave her limitation.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty

Yeah, I don't get the impression she can recall any powers, personalities or memories... but I'm sure under Mike Carey's control, she'll start coming up with new & unique ways of using her powers :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.