No recent wiki edits to this page.
The war between the Norts and the Southers chemically poisoned the entire atmosphere of Nu-Earth. So the Southers created the Genetic Infantrymen: blue-skinned soldiers who could breathe the toxic air, equipped with bio-chips to record their personalities in their final moments for eventual recorporation.
But a Souther traitor sold the G.I.s out, and all but one were slaughtered. Now he stalks Nu-Earth on a mission of revenge, aided by his dead friends now 'living' in his gun, helmet and backpack. He is the last G.I. - the Rogue Trooper!
Collects the following 2000AD Rogue Trooper stories:
- Rogue Trooper (prog 228)
- Nu Paree (prog 229)
- Glass Zone (prog 230)
- Clash in Doomsday Valley (prog 231)
- Terror of the Decapitators (prog 232)
- Raiders (prog 234)
- Scum Sea (prog 235)
- Ascent to Buzzard-Three (progs 236 to 238)
- The Rookies (progs 239 to 240)
- Blue Moon (prog 241)
- Poison (progs 242 to 243)
- Fear of the Machine (progs 246 to 248)
- The Dreamweavers (progs 249 to 250)
- The Buzzard (progs 251 to 253)
- The Petrified Forest (progs 254 to 257)
- War of Nerves (prog 258)
- Bagman Blues (progs 260 to 262)
- The Body Looters (prog 265)