Follow

Rockslide

Character » Rockslide appears in 1791 issues.

Rockslide is a student at the Xavier Institute and a member of the Young X-Men. He is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

When does rockslide fire limbs?

Saraswati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Saraswati

I have been getting New-Xmen in the mail lately and noticed that Santo never fires off his limbs. He is getting out of shape by not firing limbs, and will probably lose the ability to do just that. When was the last time he fired off a limb? I mean, c'mon! Thats just freakin awesome and i have yet to see it! Also add info on his page. He really needs it!

Thanks,

saraswati

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By grimm

I think that he doesn't fire his limbs any more because it's a weakness with more powerful characters. For example, if he did that to the Hulk, The Hulk would just catch the arm and then Santo wouldn't have an arm.

lokheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By lokheim

but hes like the thing but to me hes stronger if he had more experience only time i saw him did that ability is in the new mutants

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.