Rockslide new look

#1 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else love his new look its just great and it shows off who he realy is anyone?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

What new look?

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

well n ot new its the one he got when he was put back together i just got back to reading the New Xmen and i love his new rockier look

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think about the new new look?

Here are all three:

I think I'd like it if his gimmick was a body change for every major New X-Men story. I'd like to see how creative they could get. Other than just his surface (smooth, then jagged, then magma-y), he gets bigger each time too, so I guess they can't continue forever, otherwise he'd get ridiculously large. On the other hand, a sentinel-sized Rockslide could be cool.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his normal look, the smooth one, but the jagged one's cool, too. Don't really like the magma one.

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the new two more, the one where Hellion put him back together again which sharp edges.

I recently red the new x-men #40 and i thought it was good, not a lot of Elixir, but the magma look of Rockslide was boss.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"What do you think about the *new* new look? Here are all three:
I think I'd like it if his gimmick was a body change for every major New X-Men story. I'd like to see how creative they could get. Other than just his surface (smooth, then jagged, then magma-y), he gets bigger each time too, so I guess they can't continue forever, otherwise he'd get ridiculously large. On the other hand, a sentinel-sized Rockslide could be cool."

i liked the one in the middle i thought that one looks cool

#8 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, i like the classic smooth one, makes him look more human, yet not.

let me just say this, i hate Skottie young's interpretation of the characters. I liked it between Childhood's End and Mercury Falling

#9 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"What do you think about the *new* new look?Here are all three:
I think I'd like it if his gimmick was a body change for every major New X-Men story. I'd like to see how creative they could get. Other than just his surface (smooth, then jagged, then magma-y), he gets bigger each time too, so I guess they can't continue forever, otherwise he'd get ridiculously large. On the other hand, a sentinel-sized Rockslide could be cool."

Seems like they will keep changing his looks. Apparently he's a psionic entity now.

#10 Posted by Steele (25 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate that. i wish he was just made out of rocks and could be put back together. now he's not even a form of real "life"

#11 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

what about a jagged magma... that would be sorta cool... except less black

#12 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"what about a jagged magma... that would be sorta cool... except less black"

less black

RACIST

#13 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Steele says:

"i hate that. i wish he was just made out of rocks and could be put back together. now he's not even a form of real "life""

he is made out of rocks, his form is held together by his mind essentially.

#14 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like the one in my icon the best

#15 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the second look best, because I think it ads more character. But, hey, that's just me...

And Darkchild, I don't think that comment was meant to be racist. It probably just came out awkwardly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.