Follow

Rockslide

Character » Rockslide appears in 1791 issues.

Rockslide is a student at the Xavier Institute and a member of the Young X-Men. He is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Before he was Rockslide.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

Is any one else really curious about his life before his mutation. He is probably the student that we know the least about considering how popular he is. 

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By IrishX

Actually I'm more interested in Rockslide's future potential as an "entity of pure psychic energy". It seems like he has Iceman type potential and hopefully that gets explored someday.

xmenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xmenboy

They really need to have a New X-Men Origins storyline

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReVamp
    @IrishX said:
    Actually I'm more interested in Rockslide's future potential as an "entity of pure psychic energy". It seems like he has Iceman type potential and hopefully that gets explored someday.
    Can't agree enough.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ReVamp
    @xmenboy said:
    They really need to have a New X-Men Origins storyline
    That too.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

We know that he's Italian American, likes wrestling, not overly intelligent etc. 

But you're right, of all the "main" New X-Men, we know least about Santo.  

A new New X-men series, even just a mini by a good creative team, would be awesome!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

I really wish that Kyle and Yost would do another New X-men series

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReVamp
    @John Valentine said:
    We know that he's Italian American, likes wrestling, not overly intelligent etc.  But you're right, of all the "main" New X-Men, we know least about Santo.   A new New X-men series, even just a mini by a good creative team, would be awesome!
    Not a mini. An ongoing would be good, instead. Maybe replace Gen Hope as one of the 8 main X Title team books... Who knows... maybe one day.
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By labarith
    I don't know about "replace" Generation Hope - I think Hope can pull down her own book and/or teambook (although I wouldn't mind her being on a different team...) 

However, if they can get together a solid team of New X-men featuring the awesome ones (Dust, Rockslide, Anole, Blindfold, Elixer, etc.) and give them something to do that makes sense, I'm all for it. 

Actually, maybe these guys should be spread around the other teams... Dust, Rockslide, and Elixer (who was on X-Force to great effect) are all powerhouses.  Anole is tough enough to rumble.  Blindfold can... well... play support? for a team.  I imagine her playing a background role like the clones of emma.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By John Valentine
    @ReVamp said:
    @John Valentine said:
    We know that he's Italian American, likes wrestling, not overly intelligent etc.  But you're right, of all the "main" New X-Men, we know least about Santo.   A new New X-men series, even just a mini by a good creative team, would be awesome!
    Not a mini. An ongoing would be good, instead. Maybe replace Gen Hope as one of the 8 main X Title team books... Who knows... maybe one day.
    One can only wish, but Marvel seems to like Hope so much I can't see that happening. I just want Hellion action if I'm being honest.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp
    @John Valentine said:
    @ReVamp said:
    @John Valentine said:
    One can only wish, but Marvel seems to like Hope so much I can't see that happening. I just want Hellion action if I'm being honest.
    Oh, Marvel is right in liking Hope. I also like hope. If that were the problem I see a very simple solution. Round up all of the Gen Hope team and hand throw them off a cliff and then get Hope in the New X men team. See? Now Marvel can get Hope and we can get New X Men.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

get rid of the wolverine book and replace it with a young x men one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.