Are Rocket and Icon Lovers ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that Icon and Rocket are partners but i was wondering... Are they also lovers ?

#2 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aeroman said:

I don't think so

Oh..ok..well you don' know if you don't ask right ?

#4 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: I actually have a couple of issues of Icon and I know rocket has a kid and I know it's not Icon. So their relationship is platonic

#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aeroman said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime: I actually have a couple of issues of Icon and I know rocket has a kid and I know it's not Icon. So their relationship is platonic

0_0 Rocket is a mother ?

#6 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i have read all the Icon issues and no they not a couple

and yes, Rocket is a mother, in fact she is the first teenage mom superhero in comics, years before Stephanie Brown

she got pregnant by her boyfriend then she becomes rocket and then she discovers she is pregnant, she gives birth and is replaced by a friend of her but retake being rocket later

she is here with her baby

#7 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.