Follow

Rocket Raccoon

Character » Rocket Raccoon appears in 1034 issues.

A native of the planet Halfworld in the Keystone Quadrant, Rocket Raccoon is a longtime member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, usually serving as the team's strategist.

The......perfect woman..for Rocket.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Come on folks, weirder questions have been asked and besides...not like comics haven't had....stranger relationships. So then folks....the bachlor Rocket Raccoon!

No Caption Provided

What woman is perfect for the wise cracking, genuis/tactician, BFG wielding, galactic hero?

Can be any female from either DC or Marvel.

@oy_the_billy_bumbler Call you out, because I know you'll get a kick outta this lol plus I wanna see who you could see with Rocket.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
    rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@wolfrazer: Have you ever heard of Lylla the space otter? It's his soulmate but she's married to someone now.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketraccoonthingy: Whoa! Way old necro, also yes I have, but seeing as she isn't really around anymore. /Shrug

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
    rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see Sale as a fling for Rocket but she'd make an interesting frenemy for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.