Rocket Raccoon now in the most popular forums section.

#1 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought I'd see it, But with the announcement of his appearance in UMVC 3 it seems people are finally looking into the character.
I'm glad Capcom did this, hopefully he gets a few more fans. At the very least it's a cool thing to see him in the most popular boards :D

#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket should be at the top of everyone's favorite forum. If you don't like Rocket you're a communist, there I said it.

#3 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao.im interested in hearing what voice they've chosen for him
#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
lmao.im interested in hearing what voice they'vbe chosen for him
me too.
 are they going to give him a deep scruffy hero voice, or high pitched cartoony voice? 

Also of all the Characters announced, he and Phoenix Wright are the two I'm most curious to try out. the seem like they could be crazy fun.
#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
lmao.im interested in hearing what voice they'vbe chosen for him
me too.  are they going to give him a deep scruffy hero voice, or high pitched cartoony voice?   Also of all the Characters announced, he and Phoenix Wright are the two I'm most curious to try out. the seem like they could be crazy fun.

i think Tom Kenny could do a good RR regardless  

im wondering who the others be voiced by as well. i couldnt pin down Ghost Rider's voice actor but i knew hawkeye's from the get-go
#6 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#7 Posted by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
Probably the same voice he'll have in season 2 of Avengers:EMH.
#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomMelendez said:
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

he's showing up in season 2? then there's really no question anymore.
#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Plush. Talking. Rocky.
That is all I want.

#10 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
@VenomMelendez said:
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
he's showing up in season 2? then there's really no question anymore.
He's showing up in the seconnd season?! That's so cool.
#11 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I thought you meant Rocky Raccoon. You kids and your crazy comic characters!

#12 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

He's great!

#13 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

sadly he is no longer there. but Bombqueen is now. so it' really cool to have an indie character up there.

#14 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: He'll climb back up once the game itself is in households.
#15 Posted by The_Lunatic (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Raccoon and Groot: Heterosexual Life Partners Forever. 

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

sadly he is no longer there. but Bombqueen is now. so it' really cool to have an indie character up there.

sex addicted super-villainess won out over a rodent with weapons? go figure...........
#17 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

GiantBomb's podcast basically forced us here aswell, so that explains alot

#18 Posted by robokungfu (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I think all the fanboy rage will stop once they realize he plays like Cable and is a projectile machine. There will still be (amusing) rage over Megaman, stupid 90s cartoon symbiotes, and 90s cartoon cajun. 

#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
Hell yeah.
#20 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon change in the awesomeness of this thread.

#21 Posted by LordTerminal (44 posts) - - Show Bio
@robokungfu said:
I think all the fanboy rage will stop once they realize he plays like Cable and is a projectile machine. There will still be (amusing) rage over Megaman, stupid 90s cartoon symbiotes, and 90s cartoon cajun. 
To be fair, I do agree with the Venom, Gambit and Mega Man ranters but for different reasons than they probably have. However I've heard so much hate on Rocket, I think I might just change my mind and say I like his addition. Or it could be the people that keep asking for even worse character ideas. (Dear god, not a moment goes by that I want to punch the Cyclops fans in the jewels. Cyclops has never translated to fighting games that well)
#22 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, thanks to the announcement of the upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie, Rocket Raccoon is back on the popular forums section again. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.