#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Arkaine (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"The Coolest charecter in Naruto!"

I agree with you on that.

#4 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

""

No offense, but I hate Gaara. I hate his voice, his personality, the way he fights, boring. I like his backtory though, and how he came to be this way. Still, he just has no appeal. Go start a Gaara respect thread, because this is to celebrate the coolness of Rock Lee!

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Naruto. Rock lee is alright.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushy Brow is by far one of my favorite ninjas.

#7 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

rock lee is awsome we should all work as hard as he does hes one of the best by working hard sticking to his training and never giving up. hes by far the best fighter in naruto and his fights are the best there just pure hand to hand to combat plus drunken boxing is so cool.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee is a good character love how it looks like he transforms into super saiyan in his fight against Gaara lol

He ain't my favorite tough, at least 5 guys before him lol

Don't get me wrong, Lee is cool just not as cool as other characters in my opinion

#9 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite character ever.

#11 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

omg Rock Lee is so awesome! ^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.