Druken 8 gates!

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what would happen if Lee opened the Gates while drunk. Hmmmmm.

#2 Posted by Shiryu (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

The strain would destroy his body.

#3 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

it would definitely hurt him but I doubt it would destroy his body. Lee's a tough dude

#4 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing could beat him i mean if he opened all gates thats a major increase in power mixed with him being drunk were hes faster and more agile with better technique and hes just out of control so if you've seen lees drunken fist and him opening the first i think its 4 gates you could imagine the power this guy has the green beast of konoha the gratest character in naruto.

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

he would die after he sobered up, or possibly before

My god, did I just post in a thread with "druken" in it?

#6 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

And he's NOT injured.

#7 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was drunk he probably wouldn't think to open the gates and if he opened the gates would make sure not to get drunk so it would more than likely never happen, but if it did... wheres four tailed Naruto

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"it would definitely hurt him but I doubt it would destroy his body. Lee's a tough dude"

you say this knowing that the fifth gate almost killed him and fractured nearly every bone in his body?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.