A new awesome character

#1 Posted by Hysteria (223 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone picked up Avenging Spider-Man #9 you would have seen a new unusual character named Robyn Hood. She's like the actually Robin Hood if not a little crazier and the fact that she can be bigger than everyone else. I really hope to see this character in further Marvel Comics. I doubt she'd get her own series but it would be nice for her to join a team of some sort.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really looking forward to this issue and I was really disappointed with it

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

my god was she annoying. jar jar binks annoying. and shes crazy and a bank robber. and a hope get-up knock-off with a little more padding.

#4 Posted by Hysteria (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they might improve her in future appearances. The Joker was originally going to be killed in his second appearance but now he's one of the greatest comic villains ever.

#5 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmyeah. i dont think thats gonna happen.

#6 Posted by Hysteria (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Only time can tell. Maybe they'll take her character in a different direction.

#7 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hysteria: Well it worked for Deadpool, and it made all the difference. The only thing is her powers and abilities. She has tech skills and can alter her size, remind you of anyone?

Looter perhaps?

#8 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed her. Plus she has a Y in her name, a Y that stands for Freedom.

I always enjoy the crazy characters for some reason..

#9 Posted by Hysteria (223 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope she's not a one time character. i could imagine her having her own band of Merry Men.

#10 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who think she dresses a bit like Hope Summers....I mean the cape and the bandages/strips kind of thing...

Just me...?

#11 Posted by Hysteria (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedQueen said:

Am I the only one who think she dresses a bit like Hope Summers....I mean the cape and the bandages/strips kind of thing...

Just me...?

you're not the only one who's noticed my friend. But still its nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.