Who is the better Robin?

#1 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson

Jason Todd

Tim Drake

Who is the best as Robin (not as the new incarnations)

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to say dick...

he's always been a favorite for me... but he's better as nightwing than he was as Robin...

Tim i think has been the best Robin to date, he may not have the acrobatic skills of Dick, but he has definitely surpassed him in other areas

M

#3 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i want to say dick...he's always been a favorite for me... but he's better as nightwing than he was as Robin...Tim i think has been the best Robin to date, he may not have the acrobatic skills of Dick, but he has definitely surpassed him in other areasM"

I have to agree with everything you said Nightwing is one of my favorite characters but I think Tim is a better Robin

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember Ign did this some years ago

it was seven categories and the Result was

1 win for Jason and 3 wins for both Dick and Tim

The strange part is that they gave like 3 or 4 reason as why Dick would be the winner and however just because of one they decided that Tim was a better Robin

#5 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I quit thinking of Dick (man I've wanted to say Dick without anyone complaining about the use of language for a while now) as a Robin. I see him as Nightwing. He was Robin once, and made a great Robin. Tim however is my favorite, then Stephanie (Spoiler) and finally Jason. Jason made a better Hood than a Robin.

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson.

#7 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Wow to be honest I never tought I would hear people stop considering Dick as Robin (not that I complain). This proves how much the character has evolved"

This is a very good thing I think!

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow to be honest I never tought I would hear people stop considering Dick as Robin (not that I complain). This proves how much the character has evolved

#9 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Tim Drake. I think Dick has evolved and become more of his own man since becoming Nightwing, but as Robin I think that Tim is better overall. Jason Todd wasn't as well rounded as Tim and Dick.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Robin_1108 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i think damian wayne :)) even he is just starting 

#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMIAN!!! :p  

(Just kidding, it's Dick.)

#13 Posted by yankeemanf (192 posts) - - Show Bio

its gotta be the original, dick grayson imo he is the most interestin character after jason todd but todd wasnt a good robin just a good character...dick was a great robin and a great character as for tim drake. tim drake is basically bruce wayne and dick grayson combined and imo a recycled character isnt a good one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.