Who is more popular Damian or Jason?

#1 Posted by Dr.Strange86 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Dr.Strange86 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the thread: Which Robin would do best in a solo series and it inspired me to do this. Damian Wayne or Jason Todd, who is more popular? AS ROBIN!

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Damian as Robin. 

#4 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

damian. jason was just all around meh for me until he showed up again.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (44282 posts) - - Show Bio

Todd appears to be a love/hate character for most. Personally, I love him... But I appear to be one of the few, lol.
Staff
#6 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

" Todd appears to be a love/hate character for most. Personally, I love him... But I appear to be one of the few, lol. "

I love Jason too. He's cool. and so is Damian.
#7 Posted by Dr.Strange86 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" I prefer Damian as Robin.  "

Me too.
#8 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both and would prefer Jason Todd to carry on progressing instead of going backwards, so Damian gets my vote.
#9 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Cr@p I just read the title and question not the post after...you should reword the question that you are asking as ROBIN instead of putting the details after, just a suggestion.  As ROBIN I say Damian is more popular, but to me as characters now I like Jason way better than Damian.

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh you mean as Robin, the yeah Damian, but as characters I say Jason is way more cooler.

#11 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian is a better Robin. they are equally awesome as characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.