What if... ?

#1 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio

So I read that after several failed attempts at a Wonder Woman movie, they're bring her back to television and leaving the big screen alone. Now I know many people want Robin as FAR away from the Nolan-verse Batman movies as possible, but what if.... Kay? ...Wait for it...  What if Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or Tim Drake managed to get their own movie or show ( show be more than likely). Young Clark got smallville. Helena (Bruce's and Selina's daughter) had her  own with the Birds of Prey before it was canceled. Jaime Reyes is getting his own as Blue Beetle soon. So what if Nightwing, Red Hood, or Red Robin got their own show? Would you watch it? Do you think they'd get canceled before the end of the first season? And who do think would play them? Personally, I wouldn't mind a Red Hood  or Red Robin show.

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic: I'd rather a Robin (preferably Tim or Dick, depending on which generation you're going with) appear as part of a live-action Teen Titans cast, moreso than having his own show. 
#3 Posted by 5ive (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic: out of all the robins i feel Todd has the most interesting story. His story line can go a lot deeper on so many levels
#4 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @mistersarcastic: I'd rather a Robin (preferably Tim or Dick, depending on which generation you're going with) appear as part of a live-action Teen Titans cast, moreso than having his own show.  "
oh yeeeah, never thought of an live-action Teen Titans show. Just as long as they don't use Dick in the roster. Tired of seeing him appear every time as Robin -_-

@5ive said:
" @mistersarcastic: out of all the robins i feel Todd has the most interesting story. His story line can go a lot deeper on so many levels "

I agree...although I like Tim out of the four...five Robins, Jason needs more than just a mini comic series. it would be interesting to see how show could depict his character...and the fact that he doesn't follow the whole "no killing" rule
#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @mistersarcastic: I'd rather a Robin (preferably Tim or Dick, depending on which generation you're going with) appear as part of a live-action Teen Titans cast, moreso than having his own show.  "
oh yeeeah, never thought of an live-action Teen Titans show. Just as long as they don't use Dick in the roster. Tired of seeing him appear every time as Robin -_-

Yeah, I'd rather it be TIm, his generation would work better for the series as well. Smallville has shown us that you can have more than adequate special effects for that sort of style show as well. 

This'd be the roster I'd have; 
  • Robin (Tim)
  • Impulse (Bart Allen)
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)
  • Superboy (Conner)
  • Wonder Girl (Cassie)
  • Speedy (Mia Dearden)

That way you've got people with powers that aren't too difficult to adapt to television, as well as a nice diverse line up.
#6 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  I like that roster, and I agree these characters would definitely work. They're similar to the ones that have already made appearances in Smallville. Maybe Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman could make a cameo or two. I wonder if they're actually working on something like this, may not have as many seasons as Smallville, but it'd certainly have a nice fan base watching it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.