tim drake vs jason todd vs dick grayson vs damain wayne-.........

#1 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Rank how good they are in fighting, and overall level 

1.Dick Grayson 
2.Jason Todd 
3.Tim Drake 
4.Damain Wayne 

is this right?
#2 Posted by Jodin20723 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

ehh i would Put it like this  

1. Dick 
2. Tim 
3. Jason 
4.Damain 

Jason use's Gun's, Knives, Grenades, etc when it comes to "hand to hand" i feel like he is not as skilled as Tim and Dick.
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" Rank how good they are in fighting, and overall level 

1.Dick Grayson 
2.Jason Todd 
3.Tim Drake 
4.Damain Wayne 

is this right?
"
I see it as this.
#4 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuh-uh! 

1. Tim Drake 
2. Tim Drake 
3. Tim Drake 
4. Damian Wayne

#5 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"

Nuh-uh! 

1. Tim Drake 
2. Tim Drake 
3. Tim Drake 
4. Damian Wayne

"

???? 
#6 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: LOL, I'm a Tim fanboy, duh :P

Fighting Skill 

1. Dick 
2. Tim 
3. Jason 
4. Damian 

I still think Tim is a better crimefighter than Dick, though, lol
#7 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-:
Same, i think Tim is the best Robin :P, and he is awsome =] 

and do you think Tim could be a better Batman than Dick?, because i think he might be, he is a better detective and smarter
#8 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: Ugh, I've replied to that question three times in the last 2 days -__- 

First off, I think Damian is a great Robin. While Tim was great in the role, it made sense for him to move on as he had nothing left to learn, while Damian has a LOT to learn. 

On the Batman thing, I'll repeat what I said in the other threads. If Tim took on the cowl, he would be a very efficient and effective hero. Would he be Batman? No. Tim, in my opinion, isn't nearly dark enough to pull off being the Dark Knight. Dick barely scrapes by at being Batman in terms of personality. He's darker than Tim, definitely, but not as much as Bruce. The student shouldn't become the teacher, he should SURPASS the teacher. And Tim is well on his way to being better than Batman. 

So when you say "a better Batman", it depends on what you mean. Neither really embody what Batman is, though Dick comes closest. In terms of being the better crimefighter, then yes, I think Tim would be better. Because as Red Robin, he already IS a better crimefighter. If he became Batman he'd just be exactly the same character with a new name and costume.
#9 Posted by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-:
I agree on most fronts but Tim is actually a very Dark character, but he has chosen not to live in his darkness the way bruce did. Tim has lost alot during his crime fighting career, Friends, Family, Love, but he still smiles when he ruins a bad guys plans =] besides, Batman doesnt stand for darkness and he doesnt stand only for fear...the symbol is ment to strike fear into criminals, but he also stand for something lighter and greater, he Stands for justice. So i think Tim would be a better Batman, a different one...But a better one. That being said I dont think he should take up the mantle...he is better off with the freedom of his own mantle. 
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Tim Drake
  2. Damian Wayne
  3. Dick Grayson
  4. Jason Todd
Dick was always a better solo act than a Robin, and Jason is kind of psycho.
#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

At the start of their robin tenure 
Damian 
dick 
jason 
tim 
 at the peak of their robin years 
Tim 
dick 
damian 
jason 
#12 Edited by amrinlong (2 posts) - - Show Bio

From Batman's perspective:

1. Tim

2. Dick

3. Damian

4. Jason

From Ra's al Ghul's perspective:

1. Tim

2. Damian

3. Jason

4. Dick

From Talia al Ghul's perspective:

1. Jason

2. Damian

3. Tim

4. Dick

From MY own opinion (Overall):

1. Tim - Smarts wins it here, even if it comes down to a hand-to-hand battle. Batman may be half fear, half mind/body. But Tim will eventually become the better detective whether corrupted or not.

2. Damian - He's the genetic combo of the best mankind has to physically offer. But with a weak frail juvenile mind, he will always have a weaker moral compass than that of Grayson or Drake. Before his death, he showed true potential in caring for his fellow man and family. Like Jason, he's violent enough to dictate a match to his way from his previous training.

3. Jason - This guy is Batman's code and fears personified pervertedly. His fighting with anger gives him the edge because he plays with that one less rule to abide by. Jason also had training from the All Caste to amp his fighting skills.

4. Dick - I personally think he's lame, in a good Superman way. Too goody two shoes of a hero. Him losing his parents is done in the same fashion as Bruce, but he was saved early on, leaving him without the darkness. He could probably beat all the above from his tenured experience.

#13 Edited by coolconnorb (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that:

1. Dick Grayson

2. Tim Drake

3. Damian Wayne

4. Jason Todd

But New 52 Tim would win bc f the OP wings.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.