Should Red Robin be Bruce Wayne's Partner or Dick Grayson's.

Posted by rnb (55 posts) - - Show Bio
I think he should be Bruce's because when everybody taught Bruce was dead he knew that
 bruce was alived. 

#1 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not going to be a sidekick anymore, he's his own hero :)

With a terrible costume and name.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

he should be bruce's partner not sidekick
#3 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"He's not going to be a sidekick anymore, he's his own hero :)  With a terrible costume and name. "

Yes, yes and yes. 

But to answer the OP's question, Tim will always be Bruce's partner.  They're nearly inseparable.
#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8754 posts) - - Show Bio

I think bruce because Dick has Damian 

#5 Posted by Aarimichii (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stands as an equal to the both of them now.
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19709 posts) - - Show Bio

Who says he needs to be a sidekick?

#7 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

he shouldn't be any sidekick. he's fine just being red robin

#8 Posted by Pizawle (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not a sidekick. Tim Drake can be just as good as Bruce Wayne. Look at some of the feats he has already pulled off in his title.

#9 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim doesnt need to be a sidekick. He is his own hero. If anything, Dick is still Batman (if hes not dead already...), Damian (good god, someone kill this little bastard already please...) is Robin, Tim could be the new Nightwing.
#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but I think the title of Nightwing abolished with Dick's ascension to Batman
#11 Posted by rnb (55 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:
It is not that bad of costume but the name need some work
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" He's not going to be a sidekick anymore, he's his own hero :)  With a terrible costume and name. "
haha! Condom head
#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed the costume fits him since Tim was known for th eblack red and yello. 1 the name needs signifigance. every name needs signifigance in the comics world ans 2. He needs to drop the Robin from his name otherwise that makes him sound like hes still a sidekick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.