Robin on Young Justice

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

'You're overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed; Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?'     'Oo! Oo! He hit on teacher and got served?'    'If "dislike" is the opposite of "like," is "disaster" the opposite of "aster"? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right. (Superboy scowls)  Clearly you're not feeling the aster.' I absolutely love Robins banter on Young Justice. 

#1 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

i completely agree, they're doing a great job of showing the Dick Grayson wit.

#2 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

kool show sad robin got  downgraded to sidekick instead of team leader   they need wonder girl  to make this show the best 

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I know, I think they just want to show off Aqualad a bit more as he's kind new helpfully Robin will be made leader eventually. 

#4 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly like the lineup as is.  

Robin as sooo funny in this show, everytime he's on screen i wanna hug him, lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.