Justin Beiber To Play Robin in Man of Steel 2?

#1 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, well he posted a pic of the Man of Steel 2 script, with a "beiber" watermark on it. With the correct company names, writers, etc. Yep, it's real people.

............. May god help us all......................

Source: Instagram.

#2 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

What the F#CK? Bieber and The Dark Knight Falls...Oh DC...you little f#ck.

#3 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie is called Batman and Superman??? I doubt thats real, and if it is, I hope he's nothing other than an extra that is killed off.

#4 Edited by Dernman (14961 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: I was waiting for you to hear this. :p

It's ok it most likely him trolling or have something to go with his next Funny or Die video.

He's done it before from what I hear.

#5 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@sandman_: I was waiting for you to hear this. :p

It's ok it most likely him trolling or have something to go with his next Funny or Die video.

He's done it before from what I hear.

That makes sense, no way in hell they are actually calling it Batman vs Superman.

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Instagram isn't a reliable source for anything, and the movie is NOT going to be called Batman vs. Superman, or else it will suck with our without Bieber. It should be called World's Finest, or at least Superman/Batman.

And yeah I agree with Dern. This is probably a troll or something to go on the next Funny or Die.

#7 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

Instagram isn't a reliable source for anything, and the movie is NOT going to be called Batman vs. Superman, or else it will suck with our without Bieber. It should be called World's Finest, or at least Superman/Batman.

And yeah I agree with Dern. This is probably a troll or something to go on the next Funny or Die.

This!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.