How You'll Play as Robin in Batman: Arkham City

• 156 results
#151 Posted by CrimsonTempest (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting the game, without question.

#152 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather have Dick Grayson....

#153 Posted by .o0Johnny0o. (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Not liking the growing trend of paying for 80% of a game and then having to shell out again for content made beforehand.  I feel like it's gonna get to the stage where I'm paying for Game-Basic and there's a big pop up ad every ten minutes telling me to upgrade to Game-Pro.

Armoured Horses in Oblivion, different guns in Battlefield 3 and now Robin in Arkham.  I don't want a Korean style game where it's free to play but rich kids can buy better guns or characters for an easy pass.

Expansion packs, add-ons, I get but saying 'you have to pre-order this from retailers X Y or Z if you want all the content in the game.'  It'll come on as DLC but my point is when I pay for a book at the end I don't get prompted to pay more for an extra chapter.

#154 Posted by I_Am_Dark (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I normally buy from GameStop, and all they have is one extra challenge map, so I sincerely hope that Best Buy doesn't hog the good stuff for too long.

#155 Posted by danhimself (21916 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by BigTPotts (120 posts) - - Show Bio

ehem! In England i preordered it from game. did you also get a special cover?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.