do you feel that Damian Wayne is jealous of Tim Drake?

#1 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
I do, do you?
#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's glaringly obvious that he is.

Moderator
#3 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
PLEASE DONT PUT IT ONTO THE ROBIN FORUM, NO ONE GOES THERE, THANKS
#4 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
"Yeah, it's glaringly obvious that he is. "

Yeah, LOL, why do you think he is though?
#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12529 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @Icarusflies said:
"Yeah, it's glaringly obvious that he is. "

Yeah, LOL, why do you think he is though? "
Batman feels he have to save the Robins and create empathy with the Robins, Damien have a family so Batman dont create empathy with him.
That or that Damien is actually Damien Todd
#6 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: 
 
Tim, in a way, was Batman's child first. Bruce adopted Tim before he was aware of Damian's existence.
 
@DeathpooltheT1000:
Sorry, that theory is a failure.  
 
1. Morrison created Damian before Winnick decided to create some out of the blue romance between Jason and Talia.  
 
2. Damian is too old to be Jason's.
 
3. In R.I.P. Batman did a blood test. 
 
4. All artists draw Damian to look like their depiction of Bruce.  
 
5. Jason has natural red hair. Talia has brown. Damian has black, like Bruce. 
 
6. In issue #666, Damian and the "anti-christ Batman" confirm they are both Batman's children (which means the anti-christ Batman is Damian's clone, from b&r #12)
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Yeah, it's glaringly obvious that he is. "

#8 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, Tim (like Dick) is the prodigal son.  Tim has taken the mantle of Robin to a level Dick never had (imo).  I'm surprised Damian isn't a bit jealous of Dick too.  I think he might more so be with Bruce's return and his approval of what Tim has done in his absence, and especially if Tim teams up with Bruce more and Damian is stuck with Dick.

#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12529 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god: Since when comic books make sense?
#10 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Walker said:
"Oh yeah, Tim (like Dick) is the prodigal son.  Tim has taken the mantle of Robin to a level Dick never had (imo).  I'm surprised Damian isn't a bit jealous of Dick too.  I think he might more so be with Bruce's return and his approval of what Tim has done in his absence, and especially if Tim teams up with Bruce more and Damian is stuck with Dick. "

I think Damian isn't jealous of Dick because he doesnt need to compete with him, but with Damian he feels like he is competing with Tim
#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15443 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Jealousy works both ways here.damian was jealous of tim for reasons everyone here knows,tim likewise is also jealous,this was shown in an issue of robin which tied in to the ra's al ghul resurrection storyline.that entire comic was tim showing jealousy.
#12 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj: Jealousy works both ways here.damian was jealous of tim for reasons everyone here knows,tim likewise is also jealous,this was shown in an issue of robin which tied in to the ra's al ghul resurrection storyline.that entire comic was tim showing jealousy. "

But I think it's more of Damian is jealous of Tim rather than Tim jealous of Damian
#13 Edited by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:

" PLEASE DONT PUT IT ONTO THE ROBIN FORUM, NO ONE GOES THERE, THANKS "

BUT THATS WHERE IT BELONGS... THE RULES ARE MADE TO FOLLOW NOT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE WHEN TO USE THEM...also typing in caps like that is going to do nothing... Moved to the robin forums...as that is where it belongs...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.