Did someone delete the appearances?

#1 Posted by johnny_spam (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like he is credited to only two comics at the moment. Seriously looks like it could be a mistake.

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow
BB

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

"He"'s not supposed to be credited to any comics as this page is about the mantle not the character, individual Robin's are credited to the comics this page formerly was. The appearances were removed by fesak and myself and probably others too.

Moderator
#4 Posted by johnny_spam (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost: Sorry it just seemed weird sometimes the character is just shown as Robin and not a specific one.

#5 Edited by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if this page should have any issues listed. Every Robin has a page. Might be wrong though.
BB

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_spam said:

@aztek_the_lost: Sorry it just seemed weird sometimes the character is just shown as Robin and not a specific one.

but it's still known which Robin it is...anyways, this was done quite a long time ago, I'm kind of surprised it was only noticed now, The Flash is the same way

Moderator
#7 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

Moderator
#9 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

it took me some time to add links :p
BB

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

it took me some time to add links :p
BB

your post has been edited, mine has not, I smell subterfuge

Moderator
#11 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

it took me some time to add links :p
BB

your post has been edited, mine has not, I smell subterfuge

put the last sentence when I edited.
BB

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

it took me some time to add links :p
BB

your post has been edited, mine has not, I smell subterfuge

put the last sentence when I edited.
BB

I guess we'll never know the truth now will we

Moderator
#13 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Billy Batson said:

didn't see aztek's reply but I was right.
BB

LIES!

it took me some time to add links :p
BB

your post has been edited, mine has not, I smell subterfuge

put the last sentence when I edited.
BB

I guess we'll never know the truth now will we

Maybe. Who knows.
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.