Comic Book Question of the Week: Who's Your Favorite Robin?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Kondorr (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel underqualified for this poll... I just finished reading No Man's Land (am reading modern batman in chronological).

It is a shame, it is hard to get enough stories with Grayson or Todd as Robin, there is plenty stuff with Drake.

It was actually kinda weird, cause reading it in trades it felt like Batman recruited Grayson as Robin, but did not really use him, than Batgirl came along and robbed the spotlight, then suddenly Batman and Robin had their falling out, so Todd came along, but like in the next trade Joker kills him, and Drake shows up...

It feels like the first Robin was a long time partner, but I did not get to see to many of his missions, while Todd was almost non-existing. I am excited for the next change.

No that I dislike Drake... but these kinda role-changes are always exciting to have and to read about.

#52 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

Burt Ward!...I mean Dick. lol

#53 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10445 posts) - - Show Bio

Daminan

#54 Posted by w0nd (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick tim because the others are good at what they do. Dick was the best robin but an even better Nightwing, Jason is a fine redhood, a punisher type anti hero, damian is a sh*t so that leaves tim.

#55 Edited by kilowog52 (406 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say, Tim Drake. I like Dick Grayson equally, but think of him as Nightwing now. However, because of that, I won't vote one way or the other. I don't care for Carrie Kelly or Damian Wayne at all. Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown are okay, but not as good as the best of 'em.

#56 Posted by jackbensley777 (640 posts) - - Show Bio

up until a few years ago i thought dick grayson was the only robin, then i started reading and found out more. Dick is robin. he will always be robin, i like storys when he is robin.

I also like 90s tim drake as robin

#57 Posted by buffalo66 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake - from the start after Batman hit the brick wall known as Bane Tim has been a hero independant of Batman and spent 90% of his time solo

#58 Edited by BlackColossus (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a lone wolf kind of guy so I choose Damian for his arrogance and fighting skill .

#59 Posted by sweatboy (789 posts) - - Show Bio
@gabranth said:

Damian Wayne...

See below

My vote's on Tim, but i guess Damian's had his times too. I only thought he was a dick and a half but in Night of the Owls he showed responsibility, commandment and how he's a creation of the Leaugue

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.