The Walking Dead....Only 2 episodes left??? Noooooo!!

Posted by Kid_Kwiks (8 posts) - - Show Bio

So, The Walking Dead has been such a breath of fresh air, or decomposed, rotting, zombie air....however you like to see it. 

This show is simply amazing. I wasn't sure how it would translate to the boob-tube, but Kirkman, Darabont and the crew have given us such a wonderful option for Sunday night viewing. Even down to the casting...this show is wonderful. The violence, the character building....everything they do stay faithful to the lit. 
It really made me sad last  night when the announcer said there would only be two more episode left...AND we have to wait until Oct 2011 for more....NOOOOOO!!

#1 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

IMIGOD, i know!!!!
then....the long dark wait *shudders*

#2 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its rough but just be thankful that it was picked up for a second season.

#3 Posted by pinchpaker29 (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Patience is a virtue.

#4 Posted by Kid_Kwiks (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Not one of mine...

#5 Posted by Bigheart711 (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

I was surprised when I heard this too.

#6 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

The show has been great so far, I haven't seen the fourth ep but I loved the first 3.

#7 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

What was that all about..... 
You can't do this to me, AMC!!!!!  
With Mad Men, now Walking Dead..... Your a cruel Mistress, AMC!

#8 Posted by Ms. Omega (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

*Crosses Fingers For Season 2* This show is so epic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.