NYCC 2010: Robert Kirkman Interview

#1 Edited by strangeling (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Another great interview from Sara ( who always looks sooo tiny next to other people ). 
Really looking forward to the Walking Dead on AMC. 

#2 Posted by G-Man (36717 posts) - - Show Bio

The aspect ratio will be fixed soon. Don't panic. Just enjoy the show.

Staff
#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't excited for this series (TV and Comic) when it all started.
The booth at SDCC got me a little bit more excited even though I am not a fan of Zombies.
This interview just got me closed to hyped up for the series... Kirkman seems like a really cool guy!! Can't wait!

#4 Posted by jamdown (294 posts) - - Show Bio

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE GONE

#5 Posted by NXH (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

WALKING DEAD!!!

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

No Invincible?

#7 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" No Invincible? "
Sorry, I was on a time limit!
#8 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

whend you guys get this interview? ive been wanting to get into the walking dead because it looks so cool, its just that i dont have the kind of money to start from the beginning. and im kinda sad that i dont have AMC. =/

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" No Invincible? "
Sorry, I was on a time limit! "
Its ok =)
#10 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

Just gotta say this:  HOLY CRAP!  Either Kirkman is a behemoth of a tall man, or Sara is shorter than I originally thought!  Regardless, long hair Babs always wins!

Great interview, love to hear Kirkman talk because he's such a humble dood.  Can't wait for The Walking Dead on AMC!

#11 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakob187 said:
" Just gotta say this:  HOLY CRAP!  Either Kirkman is a behemoth of a tall man, or Sara is shorter than I originally thought!  Regardless, long hair Babs always wins! Great interview, love to hear Kirkman talk because he's such a humble dood.  Can't wait for The Walking Dead on AMC! "
Everyone makes me look itty bitty ;) 

Me neither! Can't wait for Walking Dead!
#12 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @jakob187 said:
" Just gotta say this:  HOLY CRAP!  Either Kirkman is a behemoth of a tall man, or Sara is shorter than I originally thought!  Regardless, long hair Babs always wins! Great interview, love to hear Kirkman talk because he's such a humble dood.  Can't wait for The Walking Dead on AMC! "
Everyone makes me look itty bitty ;)   Me neither! Can't wait for Walking Dead! "
Really?  I'm just now noticing this.  Sooooo...maybe you just have good cameramen that know how to work that ish right and Kirkman just defies all logical height boundaries and the skills of the camera crew.  That's the story to stick to.
#13 Posted by thabigred (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Robert Kirkman. He's probably the one dude that's kept me in comics. All caught up on Invincible now and now reading threw all the Savage Dragons. SO GOOD.

#14 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd always like to ask Kirkman about Irredeemable Ant-Man.  I have the entire run of that series and it was his writing that was the reason to keep coming back.

#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought ComicVine had video editors, I'm pretty sure you could change it so Babs and Kirkman are about equal height.

#16 Posted by JR_84 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

In every interview Kirkman sounds like a very friendly and funny person!

#17 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw NBC I'm glad it didn't go to them.
#18 Posted by zombietag (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a big boy. i guess babs is probably pretty small though.

#19 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirkman!! Awesome interview you scored Babs! :)

#20 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

TWD !!!!

#21 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Walking Dead.  Very stoked a comic like that is getting a TV adaptation.  Also Kirkman looks just like my cousin, who also looks like a Viking.

Staff
#22 Posted by GoddaM (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm standing by for a Crossed adaptation---un-watered down as possible ; )

#23 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait to see the new characters and the scenarios they bring!  

#24 Posted by danhimself (22625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not but.....The Walking Dead is my all time favorite comic book and I am super excited for this show...so excited that I've turned down several Halloween parties just so I can stay home and watch the premiere...until I know if it's going to be On Demand then I know exactly where I'll be every week while this is on the air.....I'm also super excited for Walking Dead novels

#25 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (200 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks so intimidated by Sara

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.