Follow

Rob Liefeld

Person » Rob Liefeld is credited in 1001 issues.

Rob Liefeld is a successful, but controversial artist. A penciler and writer who rose to record-breaking success in the 1990's with titles such as The New Mutants, X-Force, and Youngblood.

Youngblood collectors pack

Darthperil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darthperil

I received a (Treat Pedigree Collection) of 4 Youngblood

comics in a hanging blister pack and would like to know more about it.

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NiteFly

Can you put a link to a similar product on the web or a picture? I did a quick search for "treat pedigree collection youngblood" and got nothing.

Are you wanting more info on Youngblood the team, the specific comic series it comes from, or are you trying to find out value? Value is probably not much.

Darthperil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darthperil

I got the same info when I searched, and I put in all kinds of variables. Basically it is a blister pack of sorts with the first four comics in it and has a (Treat Pedigree collection) serial number: 044682. I already have these comics, they came in a lot of 41 comics from Shop Goodwill. I was just wanting to know if anyone here might know a little more about this type of promotion. I will figure out how to post a picture soon.

Darthperil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darthperil

Alright. how do you insert a photo in a reply???

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.