Copying Himself

#1 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

was looking up some solicitations and came across this. the first guy is on the cover of a youngbloods issue (The image was for the relaunch of youngblood but it could have been an image from 20 years ago and not the new cover)

and this is an image of tigorr from Deathstroke 9

this is probably nothing new but i thought it was worth a mention.

#2 Posted by Dernman (14887 posts) - - Show Bio
 This was so much better. Why go and ruin it.
#3 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, he shaved his chest hair off.
BB

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh you just gotta hate love Liefeld

#5 Posted by scuzz2.0 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

holy shit! is that what tigorr originally looked like? that's awesome. now i hate liefeld even more!

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8410 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, just...dang.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

LETS GO LAWSUIT!!!!! I don't know if it would be considered 'ironic' if they try to sue DC over this or...?

#8 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

There are lots of artists whose styles I just can't stand, and Liefelds is one of them and that's not what I hold against him. However what I do hold against him is the complete failure to evolve or improve as an artist over the years. I don't know if its his ego and arrogance getting in his way or just sheer laziness, but what ever it is it is going to be the death of his career. Oh and his writing! All I have to say about his writing is that he should just stick to drawing comics, and for someone to tell ROB LIEFELD to stick to drawing just goes to show you just how truly awful his writing is.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

Liefeld is the best!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.