Follow

Rob Liefeld

Person » Rob Liefeld is credited in 999 issues.

Rob Liefeld is a successful, but controversial artist. A penciler and writer who rose to record-breaking success in the 1990's with titles such as The New Mutants, X-Force, and Youngblood.

An observation about your favorite artist Rob Liefeld

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rick475069

Would it be that difficult for this guy or any other artist to learn how to draw feet or a character in the correct proportions late in their careers or does Rob Liefeld not give a s**t?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jointron33

Considering his recent actions, I'd say the latter.

LifePool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LifePool

He actually did a good job in Deathstroke #0. Don't get me wrong, he's a terrible artist and should find a new means of supporting himself, but he just needs to try harder. That being said, they're plenty of artist who are much more talented than he is and willing to try much harder than him, so no sympathy from me if he loses his job.

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

I found these images over at Bleeding Cool. Liefeld directly copied the art from Tales Of Teen Titans 43. I don't even know how this got past editorial or why Marv Wolfman and George Perez didn't receive credit for their work since Liefeld just copied it all.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@CrimsonAvenger said:

I found these images over at Bleeding Cool. Liefeld directly copied the art from Tales Of Teen Titans 43. I don't even know how this got past editorial or why Marv Wolfman and George Perez didn't receive credit for their work since Liefeld just copied it all.

Wow. I don't even know what to say about this right here. O_O

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@CrimsonAvenger said:

Unbelievable... just when I thought he couldn't sink any lower

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TheCrowbar

He's not tracing the art, that much is obvious, I think Liefeld is trying to convey that his origin hasn't changed. It's not him being a tool!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.