Riddler teaser for Batman Arkham City

#1 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot wait for this game! This, LA Noire and Mortal Kombat are probably my top three games for this year. This game is almost guaranteed to be that good lol

#3 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

Just love how the trailer was a riddle.

#4 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14833 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE!!! Loved the Riddler in the first one.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13401 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a strange craving for Nos

That trailer was amazing

#6 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL The Riddler is such a self-obsessed, supercilious narcissist. I reckon that the Riddler in a Nolan-directed Batman film would be somewhat similar to Jigsaw from the Saw film series.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't these supposed to be side-missions??? O_O

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer
They are but every riddler trophy is a mision in itself =)
#9 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aiden Cross said:
@War Killer: They are but every riddler trophy is a mision in itself =)
Wow, the fact that these are side-missions and they look THAT epic....I'M BUYING THIS GAME!!! ^__^
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
pretty cool
#11 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT THAT GAME SO DAMN BAD!

#12 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@Aiden Cross said:
Wow, the fact that these are side-missions and they look THAT epic....I'M BUYING THIS GAME!!! ^__^
I'm not so sure that the Riddler will be just side missions in this game. I'm thinking he might actually be more prominent in this story, but either way its still BA
#13 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Day Hunter said:
@War Killer said:
@Aiden Cross said:
I'm not so sure that the Riddler will be just side missions in this game. I'm thinking he might actually be more prominent in this story, but either way its still BA
I thought I read a while back that he would be part of side-missions you can play through during the game, probably something more they added for you to do when not dealing with the main story line. Either way, this game looks like it's going to be the best game of the year from everything we've seen so far! :D
#14 Posted by Nefarious (22938 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectacular trailer!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.