Riddler Fan

#1 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

So, in these past few weeks I tried to see if there were fans for all Batman villains. I found very much for Two Face and Catwoman. But, the thing is: is there anyone who find Riddler nice? I mean, are there fans of Riddler like there are of Joker? I find him so interesting. And, my, somoeone that doesn't fight with guns. So, do you like the green guy?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was a child I thought that the Riddler was a lame villain, this was because of batman forever.

However after seeing Batman: the animated series, reading hush and when he became a detective (can't remember the name) I now find the riddler as a really great and complex character

#3 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the Riddler is a great character. :)

/CG

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Riddler, when he fights Batman it's not just an all out fist fight. Really shows Batman's deducing skills which is why I like him.

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler is my favorite Bat-Villain.

Best. Bat-Villain. Ever.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

image isn't showing

#7 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"image isn't showing"

#8 Posted by SpiralsofWhite (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked Riddler in the Justice comics..  Alex Ross gets the character perfectly when he draws him. He needs to be dapper and cunning.

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"image isn't showing"

Damit.
#10 Posted by SpiralsofWhite (46 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Nighthunter said:
"image isn't showing"

Damit."
Showing for me... In firefox.
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm using Internet Explorer 7 and I can see it fine.

#12 Posted by SpiralsofWhite (46 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I'm using Internet Explorer 7 and I can see it fine."
Maybe it is a riddle? When is a image there but others can't see it. (being silly)
#13 Posted by SpiralsofWhite (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a question, who do you think would make a good Riddle on film? I am thinking Ralph Fiennes is he could get a good voice for him.

#14 Posted by TheBug (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Eddie. His character can be dark, yet charming.

#15 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

The Riddler is awesome he is and probably always will be my favorite bat villain.

#16 Posted by NightFang (10260 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at first but then I read the Hush event.

#17 Posted by Technoman (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I love him. He is my favorite villain.

#18 Posted by Edamame (28375 posts) - - Show Bio

What I like about the Riddler is that he is able to challenge Batman intellectually. It creates a plethora of interesting scenarios. 

#19 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Riddler when he's done right. A goofy, harmless Riddler than can do nothing but tell easy riddles and then scamper off is no good. But a dark, charming, intellectual madman who will lock you in a deathtrap, cheat and connive, and tell truly devious riddles that lead to your death -- that's a character right there. His insecurity also makes him very flawed and interesting. I hope he manages to lose the green question mark mohawk as the reboot marches on....

#20 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Best Bat Villian

#21 Posted by The Poet (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Best Bat Villian

#22 Posted by moviegeek17 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the riddler, I only wish that he would be included in more batman stories

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.