Best Performance

#1 Edited by CELKali (28 posts) - - Show Bio

As a first post I figured I'd pose a question.

There's been a number of performances, adaptations, and cameos of the Riddler since his conception. Which is your favorite?

My favorite, by far, is the one for the recent games. Wally Wingert voices him very well. I've met Wally a few times, so its weird to hear him be this nice dude, then in the games he's threatening your life. And I love what I've seen of the in-game model for Arkham City. Some folks think it was inspired by Jackie Earle Haye, but I think its more John Glover; the voice actor for The Animated Series.

*Edit... Just saw the older thread from a year ago. Sorry.

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City was the best i've seen

#3 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...I'll get back to you on that...

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Carrey, no doubt.
BB

#5 Posted by Mr_riddler (15734 posts) - - Show Bio

are you kidding, Batson?

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, Mr_riddler.
BB

#7 Posted by CELKali (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: @Billy Batson said:

I don't think so, Mr_riddler.
BB

Rofl

Someone doesn't like Riddler :(

#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't gotten far enough in Arkham City to say on that one, but the one from Batman: TAS and the one played by Frank Gorshin were my favorites.

#9 Posted by CELKali (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102 said:

Haven't gotten far enough in Arkham City to say on that one, but the one from Batman: TAS and the one played by Frank Gorshin were my favorites.

I do agree with TAS. I've yet to see the Adam West Batman series, although it does also have Vincent Price....

I only have a PC, no consoles. So I have to wait until the 22nd to play. But, I gave in and watched when you defeat him and the Game Over scenes for all of the villains. Riddler was the best rendered, with Mr. Freeze in a close second.

#10 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102: I agree. I grew up watching the Frank Gorshin version. I also liked Robert Englunds version.

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City did him perfectly.

...And I liked Jim Carrey's Riddler, lol.

#12 Posted by Inverno (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Jim Carrey's Riddler...

But his best performers in my opinion is Wally Wingert, the dude who voices him in Arkham City.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.