After Gotham City Sirens 3...

#1 Posted by russman588 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

... what are the chances The Riddler gets his own series or mini-series as a private investigator? The dream situation would be to have Scott Lobdell write it after he did such a good job with the Riddler's character.
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I think since they were fine with devoting an entire issue of GCS to him, he will probably be seen a lot more in that title and possibly in the Batman & Robin title. But if he had a miniseries I would read it.

#3 Posted by AlieraKieron (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely read it! 
I do like this new direction the Riddler took.
#4 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be great for him to at least get a second feature in the back of Sirens or Streets of Gotham, the Riddler has been kicking ass lately and an ongoing would be cool. But what I really want is for him to become the new Question (hear me out). Renee Montoya is boring and her second feature sucks, I think that the Riddler would make an excellent Question. They both have the same logo, the Riddler's very intelligent, and the Riddler is being hinted to become less self-centered and more helpful. I would love seeing the RIddler running around in a faceless mask, kicking ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.