Follow

Rictor

Character » Rictor appears in 1454 issues.

A mutant with the power to create seismic vibrations, Rictor was a member of the New Mutants (later revamped as X-Force). After M-Day, he joined X-Factor Investigations. More recently, he joined the newly reformed Excalibur team.

Rictor....AKA most confusing character ever

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By grimm

Ok so first he's straight and so in love with Rhane. Now *spoiler* he's making out with rictor. I think he just wants anything that moves. And especially if they have emotional problems.

Do you like the direction he's going in? Not the bi thing but just the way he's being written in general. Personally I can't wait to read more with him and shatterstar
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Um he and Shatterstar had history back when they were in X-Force together... Rictor confessed to having feelings and Shatterstar said he couldn't feel anything like that for a man or a woman, so them making out at the end of issue 42 or whatever the most Recent X-Factor issue, wasn't just pulled out of the air.

jasonbroccoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jasonbroccoli

true true... I had always hoped for more - and this was hot!! 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

In X-Force 43 Shatterstar confessed that he'd never felt any sexual stirrings until some random girl in a night club felt him up.  To make him feel better, Rictor admitted that he was all talk and that he was still a virgin.  It was more 'tell-tale' when Rictor went to leave the team and Shatterstar jumped in the way practically begging Rictor to stay.  But to be honest, I could recall various scenes to argue both for and against them being a gay couple.  Ultimately it's up to the writers, and quite frankly I think that Peter David is just trying to be controversial.

Ric & Star aren't 'hot' any more.  They're both out of shape, instead of the long-haired, muscular 90's "bohunks" they used to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.