parents

#1 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

The two main powers he is listed to have are Elasticity and invisibilty but the only characters i can think of that have these powers are reed and sue richards anyone else have theories or any relevent information on him?

#2 Posted by foxx_wertas (34 posts) - - Show Bio

But we also need to remember this world happens in real time, and if Pavel is third generation Collosus then maybe Rico is Reed and Sue's grandson.

#3 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

true true

but like im only oing by the powers

but yhhhhhhhh

#4 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio

i was thinking the exact same thing...he's definitly a richards

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'd put money on the fact that he's Reed and Sue's kid because of the powers and the intellect. Possibly a younger sibling of Franklin and Valeria. So his given name probably isn't actually Rico it would just be a play on the last name Richards.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

So now it turns out that Rico is third generation, and wearing a shirt with the Fantastic Four symbol pretty much confirms it. So it seems he's either Franklin's or Valeria's kid. I'm going to go with Valeria since she has invisibility powers from Sue (at least in one possible future) so it could be her son manifests invisibility and elasticity from his grandparents.

#7 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" So now it turns out that Rico is third generation, and wearing a shirt with the Fantastic Four symbol pretty much confirms it. So it seems he's either Franklin's or Valeria's kid. I'm going to go with Valeria since she has invisibility powers from Sue (at least in one possible future) so it could be her son manifests invisibility and elasticity from his grandparents. "
Hope he is Valeria kid because Richard has quite a bit of them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.