What Do You Think Of A-bomb?

#1 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Rick Jones as A-bomb and I would like to see more of A-bomb and see how this plays out in Marvel.

#2 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always enjoyed Rick as a character. I think that A-Bomb would be cool if he retained his intellect.  Other than that I want him back as someones sdekick. I wonder where Marlo is during the whole A-Bomb thing.

#3 Posted by kuuga711 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

a bomb is the coolest ever..wish a bomb fight the thing...i mean all of marvel strongest monster(thing,sasquatch,rockslide or badrock)wonder who will win?

#4 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

A-bomb is very cool i thought when i saw that guy it emil blonsky but i was surprised to read that its rick

but yeah it'd be much cooler that he'd be able to retain his intellect

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he doesn't keep it. Rick is a better sidekick.

#6 Posted by TheAmazingNightblade (30 posts) - - Show Bio

A-BOMB IS THE MOST AWESOME CHARACTER EVER

#7 Posted by info nation (859 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: If Rick doesn't keep his A-Bomb powers, he should at least give them to someone else, but who could he give them to?...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.